J. VALENTINE'S, "SHE WORTH THE TROUBLE" SINGLE TO IMPACT RADIO ON FEBRUARY 26TH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2005
NorKoastal said:
Strong Single.. He should pair up with Keisha on sumpin sumpin real soon..
On the "Hide Ya Breezy" mixtape (J. Valentine/Bailey), the last song is J. and Keisha singin' over a Roc-A-Fella beat (it was a Freeway single). The song's coo. I think they should do another one. A song made 4 an album not a mixtape.

I luv "She's Worth The Trouble". The song is hot. I'm always lookin' out 4 his work. Big ups 2 him.

Mar 8, 2006
He can't sing? So I guess Clive Davis can't judge singing talent? Everybody who signs to J get's the final nod from the man himself...That song Go! I just came from Atlanta and its in lightweight rotation out there already...

Aug 24, 2006
maybe he aint the greatest singer, but his songwriting ability speaks for itself.. he wrote songs for Tyrese, mario, and N'sync (which sold about 12 million or some shit) and a bunch of others..

i think he will do ok....

May 5, 2005
Daswhuzzup said:
He can't sing? So I guess Clive Davis can't judge singing talent? Everybody who signs to J get's the final nod from the man himself...That song Go! I just came from Atlanta and its in lightweight rotation out there already...
The fuck does Clive davis care about talent. He just wants to get paid. He wants to tap into the bay area market. You think that cat can sing? He sounds like a whining cat singing that hook. "She's worth the troubbbble". That shit shreiks and kills my ears. Jaheim can sing. J valentine cant. Period.

May 5, 2005
Thats cool we all got our opnions he was probably signed for his song writing ability. Which is better for him anyways because song writers make mad CAKE vs just being an artist.

Feb 28, 2006
IMO, that song is the best song i hear they play on KMEL on the regular for the past 2-3 months. still not sick of it. but i do kindve agree when cats say he cant sing cause he doesnt really got any actually lyrics on the song. most of the song was the hook. but that hook slap though.