J Stalin's PreNump Album 1 Of The Dopest 2 Come Out The Bay In History

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2006
THIS J-STALIN ME THE JACKA AND MESS GOT THE BAY ON LOCK PERIOD...U SEE U NIGGAZ HATIN BUT I DONT SEE MY MONEY SLOWIN DOWN..LIVEWIRE IS THE HOUSE THAT I BUILT I DO THIS SHIT IN MY SLEEP THE COMPUTER DONT MAKE ME LIKE IT MAKE A LOT OF OTHER NIGGAZ THE INTERNET IS THE ONLY PLACE U NIGGAZ HAVE A VOICE..GO KNOCK A PRETTY BITCH OR SOMETHING AND BUS A RUBBER BAND
NOBODY'S HATIN

YOU GETTIN MAD OVER NUTHIN.
YOU GETTIN GREAT REVIEWS EVERYWHERE SO DONT TRIP CUZ 1 PERSON SAID IT SOUNDED COMMERCIAL...IT DOES.

EVERYONE KNOW YOU GOTTA GO COMMERCIAL 2 BLOW ANYWAYZ
AND LIKE YOU SAID YALL GOT THE BAY ON LOCK N DONE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN ON THE UNDERGROUND LEVEL.

I GOT ALL YOUR SHIT PROLLY SPENT LIKE 500 IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS ON YOURS N YOUR FAMS C.D.'S

DON'T TRIP THERE AINT NO NEED 4 IT...HOW BOUT A THANK YOU 4 SUPPORTIN YOUR RELEASES INSTEAD OF JUST DOWNLOADING THEM.

Feb 24, 2006
ima say this u livewire niggas aint got shit on lock . your hole camp is weak even your dj . i aint never heard no endless music from anyone of u simple rappin fucks! and before u start cryen i been around since 1980s i seen this shit start, you a dime a dozon now , 2010 we goin to make you new fucks respect bay area legacey! @ # thats all real talk no "haten"

Feb 24, 2006
and oh yea messy marv aint runnin shit in the bay . ... and thats bay shit 110% bay area that nigga aint out here he aint in frisco , oakland or richmond , so what part he runnin? yall make us look bad with all this messy marv shit

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
ima say this u livewire niggas aint got shit on lock . your hole camp is weak even your dj . i aint never heard no endless music from anyone of u simple rappin fucks! and before u start cryen i been around since 1980s i seen this shit start, you a dime a dozon now , 2010 we goin to make you new fucks respect bay area legacey! @ # thats all real talk no "haten"
You seem real bitter livewire run a train on yo wife? U sound like a real hater

May 9, 2002
ima say this u livewire niggas aint got shit on lock . your hole camp is weak even your dj . i aint never heard no endless music from anyone of u simple rappin fucks! and before u start cryen i been around since 1980s i seen this shit start, you a dime a dozon now , 2010 we goin to make you new fucks respect bay area legacey!
But then you say...

@ # thats all real talk no "haten"
LOLWUT?

"Haten" is EXACTLY what you just did, you dolt.

Apr 30, 2008
Man I copped it off I tunes and they jacked my ass the download naver came guess I gotta got to bestbuy I like all of his work but not alot of people in socal herd of him but I stay slaping livewire in my ride they be loveing gas nation

Jan 12, 2010
Copped the album. A solid 3 out of five mics. The songs wit too short/fab and the one wit e-40 were kinda weak. That glasses Malone song slaps fuckin hard. But coo album

Nov 23, 2009
\
Yeah, I wasn't feelin Gas Nation much either. I'm hoping this cd I will like a lot more....
I swear gas nation vol.1 was a super solid project. Maybe even a bay classic.:confused:

This one didn't really do it for me, but it might grow on me a lil bit. The one with glasses is aight. Ima keep it in rotation, and see what happens...