J Stalin Prenup Tha Leak

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
Some of these tracks gotta be a few years old (not just talking about "Paint The Town).....Stalin's voice sounds younger on a few of these songs. Check "Where I'm From" and "Gimme My Deal."

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Some of these tracks gotta be a few years old (not just talking about "Paint The Town).....Stalin's voice sounds younger on a few of these songs. Check "Where I'm From" and "Gimme My Deal."
Hasn't he been planning to release this album for a couple years now? I think if I'm right, he prolly wanted to keep some of those older tracks on it.

Jan 11, 2009
ON A FEW? FOOL SOUNDZ YOUNG ON ALL OF EM I CANT REALLY GET INTO HIS SHIT OR THAT LIVEWIRE SHIT I DONT SEE WHATS SO GREAT ABOUT HIM SOUNDS LIKE A MYSPACE RAPPER

May 8, 2008
ON A FEW? FOOL SOUNDZ YOUNG ON ALL OF EM I CANT REALLY GET INTO HIS SHIT OR THAT LIVEWIRE SHIT I DONT SEE WHATS SO GREAT ABOUT HIM SOUNDS LIKE A MYSPACE RAPPER
Shit that's yo opinion and you are most definitley entitled to it. To be honest, when I first heard Stalin I had the same reaction..."Who is this little ass nigga with this kid ass voice." When he dropped "Gas Nation" he changed my mind. That album slapps from top to bottom. Gas Nation made me go back and give his older shit another look. As far as the rest of Livewire, them niggas is solid as a camp. Shady, Blood, Philthy, Stevie, Jonah etc....if you don't like it you don't like Bay Area music.

Jan 11, 2009
Shit that's yo opinion and you are most definitley entitled to it. To be honest, when I first heard Stalin I had the same reaction..."Who is this little ass nigga with this kid ass voice." When he dropped "Gas Nation" he changed my mind. That album slapps from top to bottom. Gas Nation made me go back and give his older shit another look. As far as the rest of Livewire, them niggas is solid as a camp. Shady, Blood, Philthy, Stevie, Jonah etc....if you don't like it you don't like Bay Area music.
I KINDA THOUGHT THEY WAS KINDA NEW I NEVER HEARD OF EM THEY DO GOT SUM GOOD BEATZ AINT REALLY FEELIN ALL OF EM BUT THEY GOT A FEW THEY JUST DONT STAND OUT TO ME LIKE THE MOB FIGAZ THE TEAM MESSY MARV YA BOY COUGNUT MAC MALL CELLY CEL B LEGIT ANDRE NICKATINA DRU DOWN SPICE 1 OR E-40 AND AZ A GROUP NOTHIN LIKE 3XKRAZY 11/5 RBL POSSE OR THE LUNIZ BACK N THA DAY WHEN THEY FIRST CAME OUT SO I GUESS IF U WANNA SAY JUST CUZ I DONT LIKE LIVEWIRE THEN I DONT LIKE BAY AREA MUSIC

May 8, 2008
I KINDA THOUGHT THEY WAS KINDA NEW I NEVER HEARD OF EM THEY DO GOT SUM GOOD BEATZ AINT REALLY FEELIN ALL OF EM BUT THEY GOT A FEW THEY JUST DONT STAND OUT TO ME LIKE THE MOB FIGAZ THE TEAM MESSY MARV YA BOY COUGNUT MAC MALL CELLY CEL B LEGIT ANDRE NICKATINA DRU DOWN SPICE 1 OR E-40 AND AZ A GROUP NOTHIN LIKE 3XKRAZY 11/5 RBL POSSE OR THE LUNIZ BACK N THA DAY WHEN THEY FIRST CAME OUT SO I GUESS IF U WANNA SAY JUST CUZ I DONT LIKE LIVEWIRE THEN I DONT LIKE BAY AREA MUSIC
Look I'm not here to argue over our different tastes in music, I'm saying that Livewire is the only camp in the Bay that can stake claim to any type of movement. They are easily making the most noise right now. Half the niggas you named ain't nearly what they used to be. Niggas need to stop hanging on to the past and be open to some new shit.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Livewire is dope... but I'm starting to get less excited about their shit... I think they're kinda overrated... they got some slaps... but their music isn't as good as some people make it out to be

I was feelin more when they first came out because they seemed to come out of nowhere with some quality shit... then it seemed like they were getting a little sloppy

example: Livewire the Empire... huge disappointment IMO

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Point blank period, Livewire/Townthizz/PTB whatever the fuck are keepin it hot outta Oakland, and in the bay period. They make their own brand of music, Oaktown music, mixtapes and albums alike. They're doing what the bay did best 10 years ago, but on 2009 status.

*slumps 'bottom of my bottle' by shady nate and jay jonah*

May 8, 2008
Livewire is dope... but I'm starting to get less excited about their shit... I think they're kinda overrated... they got some slaps... but their music isn't as good as some people make it out to be

I was feelin more when they first came out because they seemed to come out of nowhere with some quality shit... then it seemed like they were getting a little sloppy

example: Livewire the Empire... huge disappointment IMO
lol dare to be different. Shit Livewire: The Empire is on constant rotation when I'm driving. Livewire making music for the streets. I know damn near all rappers say that's what they are doing, but who honestly in the Bay is putting it down for their city like the Wire? It is what it is niggas gon hear what they want to hear. I ain't no Livewire Evangelist or nothin, they just seem like the only camp that's alive in the Bay.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol dare to be different. Shit Livewire: The Empire is on constant rotation when I'm driving. Livewire making music for the streets. I know damn near all rappers say that's what they are doing, but who honestly in the Bay is putting it down for their city like the Wire? It is what it is niggas gon hear what they want to hear. I ain't no Livewire Evangelist or nothin, they just seem like the only camp that's alive in the Bay.
they are probably the best camp in the Bay right now... but shiiiit to be honest... that's not really saying a whole lot

*pauses to wait for angry siccness members to criticize*

not much coming out the Bay has been exciting me lately

but then again... I kind of just getting bored with rap music in general lately

the only new shit I've really been bumping consistently lately is more lyrical shit... I've been listening to shit like Crooked I, Royce, and all the Slaughterhouse, Tech N9ne... a few artists here and there...

I dunno maybe it's just me... again I'm not saying Livewire is weak... I like their music for the most part... but I think people on here hype them up a little too much

I had Livewire Radio on constant rotation for a minute... but honestly only half the songs on that got major play... I skipped a lot of em pretty often

May 8, 2008
^Okay Okay Okay. I will admit that was a big ass stretch. But like I said, ain't nobody else in the Bay moving like the Wire. I got bored with Jacka's album (too much hype), E-40's album disappointed me, I liked Quinn's album, but all that drama with Mess made me look at all them niggas differently. Like Meta4iCal said, it's not a lot to be excited about these days.