J. Stalin - "MEMOIRS OF A CURB SERVER" First Single

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I wish stalin and all of livewire nothing but success, and I hope that track gets a lot of play in the clubs, but its not at all what I like to hear from them. I really prefer the gritty shit and the sippin music, not the club songs that that camp puts out. But I guess club/radio songs get money, so more power to them. I'll pick up a new stalin album regardless.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
^^^Different strokes and all, breh. Like I said I wish him nothing but success, my personal preference is the grittier shit or the syrup music. But I do agree with you about the diversity point, and that stalin is the livewire cat that works the best on love songs/ club songs/ radio songs. There is no reason he cant have an album with broad appeal.

May 8, 2008
Shoot I prefer gutta music too just not necessarily 100% of the time. Especially when I'm in the club or around females that dont fuck wit that type of shit. Nowadays if you don't even attempt to appeal to a wider audience you're gonna get left behind because EVERYBODY makes gangsta/gritty rap.

Jan 18, 2007
Pretty decent....Stalin's first singles are not usually the dopest ones on the album, so I'm sure this project will be fire just like all the other.....

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
I've been saying that Stalin' can get some bitches liking his shit with the club/laides joints he does, but they're actually dope.

Speaking of which, I've been slapping that Try Again Tomorrow somethin' serious lately.