J RZ - Souled Out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
awhile back (twice actually) castro gave me a couple cd's or cdr's or whatever the fuck you call them. they had like 30 albums worth of his music literally. what im getting at is, did "tandem tyrants" ever get released? it was him and some other guy i forget his name. but that shit was sick. the whole tandem tyrant album (if it was even completed) was so perfectly put together with the skits and shit like that (hella skits with this guy yelling at castro on his voice mail cause castro never picked him up from the airport).

someone please tell me they have this.
LOL I think I am the reason Tandem Tyrants is online. Castro gave me a copy many years ago and told me he was only printing out a few... so I gave it to everyone on the internets :cheeky:

May 26, 2007
holy shit, I didn't know Nor Cal Killaz ever leaked to the net. That was with my boy DeafOne who is also producing mad solo shit for me. He got hella dope with the beats and also plays in a band where I'm getting some live instruments in my shit

Apr 11, 2007
I found it on soulseek, downloading it... Holy shit that other guy was VG Skills, I remember that dude being pretty sick... Don't know how long it will be until it's done, but I'll upload it when it finishes...
Damn I didn't know Soulseek was still around. I'll have to re download that. I've found some good rare shit on their back in the days.

-Xzo

Apr 25, 2002
God damn you guys, J RZ would probably be a millionaire by now if it wasn't for you fucking bootleggers. Each time you download a J RZ album you're taking food out of the mouth of one of his many, many children.