J Pusha Autobiography Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
Okay Okay... I'll show some work.
This is a very sentimental piece for me...
"The Life of Jermaine Pushankle: Branded From Birth." It's too personal to be critiqued, as it is more of a comment on society rather than art. This work shows the transformation from child to man (metaphorically - I'm really Black, not white) & how I was branded from birth (labeled, stereotyped & scrutinized). enjoy... don't go too hard on me.... I love you - you're like family to me :eyecross:

LOVE,
JERMAINE PUSHA

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
i tell you man, u are a tru warrior. u never run, u never snitch, your a grown man dog, u ain't no bitch. i've heard what you have been through and i have a growing respect for you as each day passes. hope tha doctors can help you out and get you back to where u were at. all 143

Jun 18, 2004
It has finally happened...we couldn't have seen it coming, but the bible told us he would return, he is no longer a carpenter, but a graphics artist. He put down his hammer, and picked up a mouse...praise J Pusha, for he has returned to save us. :eek: