j prince

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2003
azios said:
all yall got it twisted foolz talk like they run wit J or employed by J fools cany even spell HOUSTON right why bump ya gumz bout shit u READ how real is that? get back 2 tha code u dont speak on what u do ALL REAL GZ DONT SPEAK yall act like a bunch of girlz gossip n on the phone yall funny get ya mind right
SOFT......

May 2, 2002
went and found the article since yall didnt believe me

and I WAS wrong, it was 76 kilos

"According to the Dallas Morning News, an investigation was launched in 1988 after 76 kilograms of cocaine was discovered in a car from Prince's used car dealership"

Aug 9, 2002
its plain & simple J gotz MONEY, POWER & RESPECT shit that most muthafuckaz dont or ever will have....& too dude that said he was real young I dont know what j prince you talking bout cuz tha one from TEXAS is old as fuck like around his mid 40's or sum shit like that....if yall watch pro boxing you might see him around cuz hes also a promoter & always at tha fights, I know i always see him when theirs a fight on...

Nov 22, 2004
Humboldt County CA
Lil J

J. Prince is 4 real. He's respected not only in the south & westcoast, but the whole rap game. If you listen to any old GETO BOYS cd, you'll hear Lil J spittin real game, even having a phone conversation with Larry Hoover. If you don't know who that is, then you're probably too young or you just tardy to the game. Peace to all my real ones.

Aug 20, 2004
214Thug said:
cuz tha one from TEXAS is old as fuck like around his mid 40's or sum shit like that.......

Someone stated somewhere in thread that he was 35...and he had an investigation on him in 88...but i dont know anyone that has a car dealership att he age of 17...so i dont know what the hell his age is...

And maybe its because im from up North...but i never even thought of J bein such a big timer...i always knew he had his shit together...look at all the albums Rap-A-Lot has dropped over the last what...17 years????Thats un fuckin real...and i know its over a 100 ablums...hell,it seems hes dropped more rap albums than some MAJOR major labels...and thats damn impressive...

May 2, 2002
^^yeah, its true. he's 35 (might be 36) right now.. was like 17-18 when he got busted...actually he didnt get busted. when he almost got busted.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Lemme say something OFF topic. I've been to H-Town, TX and fucks with alot of cats from there in general. Azios is more connected to the cats you speak about then you know...it's funny that screen names get no respect until you know who's really behind them...do ya homework.

May 2, 2002
In fact, ALL the information we've presented are easily available via online articles. So I don't think we're really leakin any new information to the feds who I'm sure scan this forum on a daily basis.

and you're right azios.. we have no idea. and I carry on like he's my best man....because I've done a little research on him?
Chill on the mafioso code of ethics there, Capone; this is an online forum, where discussion of topic at hand (southern sicness *hint hint*) is encouraged.

May 2, 2002
sorry.. I didnt understand a word you just said. might wanna throw a comma or a period in there... I feel like I'm reading a 2nd grader's writing.. which is kinda funny seeing as how you're calling us "kids". You type like a fuckin kid.

quit takin yourself so seriously. you aint jon gotti.

Mar 10, 2005
Man fuck all these fuckaz r sayin. Ive been readin this shit and i feel like constipation rite now. Look J Prince is a genius doin what he doin, but like my father said "A man's businesss is none of your's, cuz u might get killed" and that's real Southern talk right there and i live in Ft. Lauderdale. U need to be like me and don't ask, unless J Prince tells u. How bout that. Leave it alone, cuz it'z not like u gon find out and if u do, then that just means one less plate your mother has to make for dinner. Niggaz will kill u. I know cuz my family lives in Little Haiti. Basically it's like this, If u don't know, u don't need to. But if u do want to, have a good day :knockout: :x :hurt: :dead:

May 10, 2002
Put it this way, I don't care and never really cared.. another man's business is another man's business, I can feel that 110%. With Yukmouth recently getting his chain snatched and everybody on every forum saying "now J Prince is gonna get involved" - (like some lil kids) I was curious why everyone says this and wanted to hear some COMMON KNOWLEDGE background of him (like how Suge Knight's background, Irv Gotti etc is fairly well known). Apparantely J Prince doesn't have a background and that is fine with me... I'm cool off that

Now if what I said made any sense to you than maybe YOU are not a little kid or a bitch. I understand where you are coming from if you hang with and know the guy cuz if people were talking about my homeboys on the net I would take it personal too, but you type like you're John Gotti on the net and with 5,000 Siccness posts, I find that hard to believe. You need to relax, and you really need to stop callin people out of their names when you don't know who the fuck I am and I'm not at my momma's house!!!!!

Aug 20, 2004
Dorce said:
Man fuck all these fuckaz r sayin. Ive been readin this shit and i feel like constipation rite now. Look J Prince is a genius doin what he doin, but like my father said "A man's businesss is none of your's, cuz u might get killed" and that's real Southern talk right there and i live in Ft. Lauderdale. U need to be like me and don't ask, unless J Prince tells u. How bout that. Leave it alone, cuz it'z not like u gon find out and if u do, then that just means one less plate your mother has to make for dinner. Niggaz will kill u. I know cuz my family lives in Little Haiti. Basically it's like this, If u don't know, u don't need to. But if u do want to, have a good day :knockout: :x :hurt: :dead:

Ok guy...relax...this isnt Chicago in the 30's...Al Kapone is dead..and so is Elvis...

ANYWAYS...

FUnny how people say "do you believe everything you hear?"..No...i dont...but when its been confirmed from more than one source...then yes...i have a tendency to beleive it...

SO everyone thats gettin all sensitive about the convo...FUCK OFF...cus it aint that serious...the shit happened fuckin 17 years ago...if the feds wnated to crack J for that shit..

THEY WOULD HAVE DONE IT ALONG TIME AGO

Common sense people...

Fuckin message boards i swear...go bang in the streets...and dont be comin a message board like you finna kill somebody...thats fuckin GAY...

Apr 26, 2002
ChopShop said:
Put it this way, I don't care and never really cared.. another man's business is another man's business, I can feel that 110%. With Yukmouth recently getting his chain snatched and everybody on every forum saying "now J Prince is gonna get involved" - (like some lil kids) I was curious why everyone says this and wanted to hear some COMMON KNOWLEDGE background of him (like how Suge Knight's background, Irv Gotti etc is fairly well known). Apparantely J Prince doesn't have a background and that is fine with me... I'm cool off that

Now if what I said made any sense to you than maybe YOU are not a little kid or a bitch. I understand where you are coming from if you hang with and know the guy cuz if people were talking about my homeboys on the net I would take it personal too, but you type like you're John Gotti on the net and with 5,000 Siccness posts, I find that hard to believe. You need to relax, and you really need to stop callin people out of their names when you don't know who the fuck I am and I'm not at my momma's house!!!!!
wut he said. i INTITIALLY asked tha question cuz like grant said, after yuk got his shit snatched erone wuz hollerin "they don't want j prince to get involved, whoopty whoop". i din't ask for no information about his criminal rap sheet, his shoe size, etc. i jus wanted to kno if he was physically big or jus got connects (like i'm sure ALOT of peeps wanna kno on this board whose never seen a pic of him or whose never heard about him outside his ceo TITLE). i HIGHLY respect tha man cuz he DON'T get in tha spotlight and put his bizness out there like that and he's STILL respected in tha streets. sometimes i think some uv yall just get on here and argue cuz you like to hear yourselves talk, or should i say type, all macho and shit. it wuz a simple question that needed jus a simple answer. fold.

Oct 14, 2004
Damn it feels good to be gangster getting voted into the whitehouse.- J

I respect J, I dont know J and what J does is J and God's buisness. Wouldnt mind smoking a blunt with that cat and telling him thanks for the good music.

Status
Not open for further replies.