J One Hillz of Darkne$$

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
the french sellers cd version is the real deal, ask jacob bellamy yourself on facebook mdnfunkk @mdnfunkk and you find your answer, its no problem that you dont believe what im saying but dont be lazy then and ask him yourself before you put out assumptions by another guys assumptions.

Jun 15, 2007
the french sellers cd version is the real deal, ask jacob bellamy yourself on facebook mdnfunkk @mdnfunkk and you find your answer, its no problem that you dont believe what im saying but dont be lazy then and ask him yourself before you put out assumptions by another guys assumptions.

the real 2013 deal?
everything about those presses/releases is surrounded with lies/dream-stories for years...
and if somebody paid jacob bellamy and made business with him, he would also hide the truth, thats the way it is...

if someone shows real/authentic pics/scans: thats would be "the real deal" !

May 27, 2006
No he is right it was also released on CD back in the 90s. A french collector came up with the real og version few months ago, check the pictures that Dopeseller59 posted, this is the version from the mid90s released same time as the tape.

Whats just fancy bullshit ..phillipp geibel is not the co worker from drop top, it's his label and he has nobody who works for him so all the "we pressed up" is just bullshit when it's him alone doing all this crap. Also from what i know 2tight.jp don't like him anymore since they also realized he lies in every word. But thats random shit...J-One was released on CD & Tape in the mid90s, phillipp geibel repressed it (i think he didnt knew at this time it was also released on CD just bought the music from the artists and stretched the tape artwork to make it a CD) and sold it to people as ultra rare mid90s release.
If rapmusicguide wanted to be correct they would write to all his bootlegs and his other bullshit that the CDs came in 2012, 2013 instead of the year the music was done, idk the reason why they don't do that and lead to even more confusion.

Dec 14, 2010
Damn, those bootlegs actually took over and flood the whole ebay/ugrap/amazon.

One thing I can say about it here. If people make a bootleg, that, there is a clear. he painted himself in the colors in which he painted. And I, those people who have very much about this point of view, I clearly stick to it, I clearly understand that those manifestations..If you guys put the question like that we supposedly..

Last edited: