J Nash question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2006
is j nash from the bay? the one that sings "beat that" i think i saw it on someones online diary thing and he has all the bay songs, does this guy have any other songs other than this?

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
cdpcp3 said:
is j nash from the bay? the one that sings "beat that" i think i saw it on someones online diary thing and he has all the bay songs, does this guy have any other songs other than this?

yes he is from the bay, oakland to be specific... his album sexdrive is droppin on THIZZ ENT. The title track to his album "Sex Drive" feat Keak da Sneak is a super slumper 4sho. J. Nash will also appear on 2 songs on my mixtape THE BASH BROTHERS MIXTAPE. (peep the sig for more info) here is his myspace where u can hear some more work from dood... also look out for him to be featured on mistah fabby's new album...

http://www.myspace.com/jnashmusic

Feb 26, 2005
he has a bunch out

2nite feat. clyde carson
star quality feat san quinn

hes working on a mixtape with beeda weeda & 18 right now that will drop in a few weeks. baydestrian production on it aswell. and also my homey gio did the official stacka dolla mixtape (which is his record label)

Feb 26, 2006
yeah anyone know about JON Nash, my boy was like talking about him and i just wanted to hear his shit, anyone know where i can download ?cause im in arkansas