J.J. Da Kid - Pre Impressions *Straight Fire- Must Download*

  • Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 28, 2007
2
0
0
46
#1
Yo, wat up siccness, this is my new mixtape that i'm posting up for free download. The Kid reppin South City & Sactown, ya dig. I got exclusives from Big Rich (III Story Ent), Killa Klump (Rah Records), Chosen (BayGame/Thizz Latin), Macho & A-1 (Game Related) along with many other artists. Download it, you won't be disappointed. Any Feedback will be much appreciated. Holla Back!!

Pre Impressions Mixtape​





01 Intro
02 I'm Jamez
03 Skuba Drop
04 When I Come Home Feat. Skuba & J-Titan
05 Push It Feat. J-Titan
06 Kings & Generals Feat. J-Money Crooked (Boloheadz)
07 Mob Musik Feat. Big Rich (Exclusive)
08 Never Fall Feat. Macho
09 Macho Drop
10 My Cannon
11 Get Whatever U Can Get Feat. J-Titan
12 Son Of A Gun Feat. Killa Klump (Exclusive)
13 Honey Dip (Remix) Feat. J.R.Writer & Juelz Santana
14 Forever Feat. J-Titan
15 Bang!Bang! Feat. J-Money Crooked (Boloheadz)
16 Tale Of Two Cities (Exclusive)
17 Bolohead Feat. J-Money Crooked (Boloheadz)
18 So Afraid (Exclusive)
19 Till They Bury Me Feat. A-1 & Chosen (Exclusive)
20 Who Am I
21 South City Feat. J-Money Crooked (Boloheadz)
22 Pac In Me (Exclusive)
23 100 Bars Of Pain (Exclusive)
http://files.filefront.com/JJDaKid_Pre_Impressionsrar/;7372931;/fileinfo.html