J diggs in trouble in hawaii

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld

American Gangsta, J-Diggs and Crew Get Arrested In Hawaii and held on $150,000 Bail

For Immediate Release:

San Fransisco, September 12, 2012) Most notably known as the youngest American Gangsta on BET’s notorious series, Thizz Entertainment President J-Diggs and three members of his entourage were arrested over the weekend and charged with assault and attempted murder on security personnel, after they were thrown out of a Big Kahuna bar & grill on the island of Waikiki. Although witness testimony confirms the rapper and crew were acting in self-defense, they were the only ones arrested. The rapper, who was recently released after posting his $150,000 bail, claims they are being railroaded because they are not from the islands and were only protecting themselves from the over sized, overzealous security guards.

In the following statement he explains the incident; “Me and 3 of my entourage got kicked out of BIG KAHUNA bar and grill. The security punched of my dudes in the Jaw as the police were pulling up, so we went across the street and posted on the strip. Four large island security guards came across the street demanding us to get off the strip and that’s when it turned into an all-out brawl on Waikiki beach... I was charged with slapping and beating a 6 foot 4 320 pound security and his friend with a board... Another dude throat is cut... And three out of the four wet to the hospital with major head back and neck wounds. The dudes wrote statements against us and we were all charged".

Still waiting to bail out a member of his entourage who has a hold on his bail, Diggs has a court date today to see if/when he will be allowed to leave the island. The rapper was in Hawaii preparing for the release of his album titled “Izm 101 with Philthy Rich” as well as filming a pilot for his reality TV show detailing behind the lives of Diggs and the Dirty girls, and shooting footage for his DVD DIGGS DOIT MOVING

Aug 17, 2002
never been to hawaii, but I hear stories of locals acting bad ass toward visitors and they usually get away with it but this time they fucked with the wrong dudes so they end up singing to the cops. busters.

Props: TRAJIK1
May 22, 2006
Diggs bout to hit O triple C. #TROPICALJAIL
Dog bout to get in over his head fuckn w the romp
Maybe diggs can knock Beth and turn her into a dirty girl
I cud see beth rockn a diggs or die shirt.

Props: erry