J-Dee (Da Lench Mob) LOYALTY & BETRAYAL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
Ice Cube told me that if I snitched on the cat who actually did the murder then he would provide me with the best money lawyers can buy.

Now I have never snitched on anyone in my life, so no matter how lavish my defense would've been I could still run the risk of being killed in S.C.L.A. for telling on someone.

I rolled with the truth on my side & stuck to the script I learned as a youngsta bangin' & slangin' in the streets of west Los Angeles.

So the topic to post is Loyalty & Betrayal.

Why would Ice Cube pay 1.5 mil. to bail T-Bone out & put up 77,000$ for legal fees &then turn around &leave J-Dee for dead?

T-Bone won his trial because Ice Cube helped him & now he's free & has been since day 1.

On the other hand I've been locked down 9 yrs & I am innocent just like T-Bone was-I just did not snitch on the real killer.

-J-Dee

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I wonder whats really going on with this situation? Why would Cube be involved and want J-Dee to snitch on someone? It must be something serious if Cube is dropping $1.5 Mil on bail and $77 G's in legal fees...