J-Boeg, I need your help...? about a traffic ticket...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
or anyone else that might know...

i got a traffic ticket over a month ago and just now realized that i didnt receive the courtesy notice in the mail. my court date is wednesday (at least i think it is, the boegs handwriting is sloppy as hell) and I am trying to think of some way to get out of it. I actually got popped for 2 things...carpool lane violation and window tints. I looked up my fine online and it is 464 fucking dollars. I'd imagine that there is really no way to argue yourself out of either of those tickets but I did notice that my last name was spelled wrong on both my citation and in the system online. Is this grounds for dismissal?

also, if anyone has any tips on how to get out of this it would be greatly appreciated since $464 is nearly a whole paycheck for me

May 4, 2002
welcome to gettin fucked for your money! last time i went to court for my traffic tickets, the judge st8 up said.... if u got a ticket for driving in the carpool lane and u didnt have a passanger in the car, there is no way u could get out of the ticket... bout 5-6 people tryed thier sad stories on the judge and not one worked i couldnt help but laugh... the only way u can get out of the ticket is to get the pig to sign it off for u, or contest it and hoope piggy doesnt show up..... goodluck tho

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
u gotta appear regardless, i got a ticket way the fuck down in visalia 2 months ago, and had 2 appear a month ago, and it was fuckking hellish, i called the day b4 and told em i aint got shit int he mail, and they said i had 2 appear (it was for my stereo knockin), my deville had a fucked radiator so i took my eldorado, and when i got to los banos, the fucking lower radiator hose slipped off cuz of a bad gripper thing lol, and my shit basically broke down, and i told the court what had just happened and they said if i didnt appear id have a warrant out, even with a chp officer there, so i got my shit back on and put coolant in, went to court, just 2 have them throw the ticket away, i always appear, fuck payin 4 shit straight up

May 29, 2002
well, i had someone in the car with me, i thought it was a 2 person lane but it was a 3 person lane. but check this fucked up shit out... after i gave him my liscence and registration and my proof of insurance (which was expired and he told me he was gonna write me a ticket for that too) another cop rolled up and I could kinda hear them talking. the only thing I could understand was the 2nd cop said to the other cop "3 violations? NIIICEEEEE" and gave him a pat on the back. I wanted to get out and sock him so bad after that. still makes me pissed when I think about it.

Feb 28, 2005
definitely show up for court...every once in a while you'll get a cool judge and even though he might not drop everything, they'll almost always take some money off...ive had friends who got everything dropped cuz the judge wasnt a dick...and if the cop doesnt come you're off automatically...him spelling your name wrong doesnt really give you anything that would drop the ticket but bring it up, it will show the judge the cop was retarded...

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
my friend nema willams is a white guy from oakland cali
raised in the hood, he's been on bet comic veiw and will be in a movie with e-40 called rappers and had this joke related to this topic

"i'm ghetto and i dont mean to but it's just natrual to me,..and it pops up when i really dont need it to

i got so many tikets that they draged me into court,...and when the judge as me a simple question "how fast where you going young man",..i said "i really dont know" the judge said "what gear where you in",...

i said i was sporting a fubu sweater some sean jhon pants and some fly ass jordans"

well i know this joke will not take care of your tiket but hay i hope i brung you a laff about it,.....stress makes less life,...

from slowpoke

Feb 21, 2003
WT SAVAGE said:
welcome to gettin fucked for your money! last time i went to court for my traffic tickets, the judge st8 up said.... if u got a ticket for driving in the carpool lane and u didnt have a passanger in the car, there is no way u could get out of the ticket... bout 5-6 people tryed thier sad stories on the judge and not one worked i couldnt help but laugh... the only way u can get out of the ticket is to get the pig to sign it off for u, or contest it and hoope piggy doesnt show up..... goodluck tho
not true..one time i hauled ass past a piggy who was in the fast lane in my 50around 530 when i was by myself..he gave me a carpool ticket that cost $348..i went to court, explained how the bitch drove off with my keys and left me on the side of the road for 20 min..judge dropped it to the minimum of $112..

Feb 21, 2003
WT SAVAGE said:
not true..one time i hauled ass past a piggy who was in the fast lane in my 50 around 530 when i was by myself..he gave me a carpool ticket that cost $348..i went to court, explained how the bitch drove off with my keys and left me on the side of the road for 20 min..judge dropped it to the minimum of $112..

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
DELAY DELAY DELAY DELAY DELAY DELAY the case as much as you can, DO ANYTHING TO DELAY IT, Then while in court ask the pig a serious of random questions about the incident really fast, (chances are hes forgot your ass and only remembers what he wrote on the ticket) Then be like "I wasnt in the carpool lane right" (say in nonchalant like its a fact), then his brain will be so numb from the series of questions he will just agree with you, then when he does CASE CLOSED YA BITCHES. This has worked for me over 9 times i bullshit you not. Police come off as smart people but there all idiots like J BOEG. You can eather do that or just whine ur way outta paying so much.

May 4, 2002
TheWestBaySav said:
not true..one time i hauled ass past a piggy who was in the fast lane in my 50 around 530 when i was by myself..he gave me a carpool ticket that cost $348..i went to court, explained how the bitch drove off with my keys and left me on the side of the road for 20 min..judge dropped it to the minimum of $112..
so u didnt get OUT of the ticket, he REDUCED the FINE... anyone can get their fine reduced.

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
I DONT HOW YOU GONNA GET OUT OF IT BUT IF YOU TAKE YOUR TINTS OFF AND GO TO THE POLICE STAION AND SHOW THEM YOU WILL ONLY HAVE TO PAY LIKE 10 DOLLARS.
I NEVER BEEN COUGHT IN THE CARPOOL SO I DONT KNOW NOTHING BOUT THAT.

Dec 9, 2005
I've gotten a carpool ticket before, $271 alone for that, but the windows you can just pay the $10, if you take the tint off.

Even when you go to court now, they're not nearly as lenient as they were before, most of the time, they wont even reduce your fines anymore.

You're lucky he didn't write you up for no proof of insurance, that would've been more expensive than both other violations alone.

Feb 28, 2005
fuckdemsquares said:
DELAY DELAY DELAY DELAY DELAY DELAY the case as much as you can, DO ANYTHING TO DELAY IT, Then while in court ask the pig a serious of random questions about the incident really fast, (chances are hes forgot your ass and only remembers what he wrote on the ticket) Then be like "I wasnt in the carpool lane right" (say in nonchalant like its a fact), then his brain will be so numb from the series of questions he will just agree with you, then when he does CASE CLOSED YA BITCHES. This has worked for me over 9 times i bullshit you not. Police come off as smart people but there all idiots like J BOEG. You can eather do that or just whine ur way outta paying so much.

hmmmm...if he only remembers what is on the ticket, and on the ticket it says he was in the carpool lane, why would he say he wasnt in the carpool lane? you make no sense...maybe you should be a cop cuz you seem like an "idiot"...and police do these things called reports, the report contains all the information of the incident...they do them every ticket they give...dumbass

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
^^^^ LISTEN U FAGGOT FUCK PIG, YOU NEED TO READ IT OVER, IF THE PIG ADMITS IN COURT BY ACCIDENT THAT HE WAS WRONG, THEN HES FUCKED AND THIS HAS WORKED YOU STUPID RETARD! I WISH SOMEONE WOULD KILL YOU ALREADY SO I DONT HAVE TO SIT HERE AND READ ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY U FILTHY BAG OF BACON. IM SORRY THAT YOU CHOSE TO BE A PROFFESSIONAL SNITCH FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE BECAUSE YOU GOT YOUR ASS WHOOPED IN HIGH SCHOOL BUT DONT SIT HERE AND ACT LIKE U KNOW HALF A SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING BECAUSE U DONT JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE PIGS! FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.