J.BILLIONS PERFORMANCE WITH CLIPSE IN SF! 3.14.07

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2005
UP AND COMING ARTIST J.BILLIONS (HUF SET), STRAIGHT FROM HUNTERS POINT WILL BE OPENING FOR CLIPSE ALONG WITH SPANK POPS (TRUE SF), AND DIZ GABRAN (LA, TBG)

THIS EVENT WILL BE BANANAS, GET THERE EARLY OVER 500 TICKETS SOLD

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
wait wait wait...theres another rapper who starts their name with j. something? what the fuck is going on? COME THE FUCK ON! BE ORIGINAL!

*waits to hear response like "the cuddy J. billions done had this name for years homie!"

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
alright, i apologize for the use of the word "cuddy" and i'll listen to the music, but still..come on...theres like 14 dudes who start their name with j. something.

Aug 8, 2006
ok well i apologize for his parents for naming him something starting with a J.. what should his rap name be though? MC killa-lot? there is a lot of cats with J.(fill in the blank), especially in the bay.. but it aint that serious maynnnnnnnnn .... check out the show, you'd like it.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Miguel Foreals said:
there is a lot of cats with J.(fill in the blank), especially in the bay
thats what im sayin!!! his parents didnt give him the rap name "j. billions"! but hey, like i said, im probably just hating...i'll check out the music, its nothin serious. i guess im the only one who cares that there are 15 rappers with similar names in the bay...

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
by the way, im not saying stop doin what ur doin, i have nothing against the music or the artist, im just sayin a lotta people are comin out nowadays with similar names...

Aug 8, 2006
yeee.. we was so deep in that mufucka.. 1200 HOLLISTER.. all through it, im gone as a mufucka and i dont even drink.. i fucked up and came extra late and missed my nigga Billion and Spank pops performance! its good tho.. shit cracked, and im hittin the one in san jo tomorrow. i never knew i knew so many mufuckas hahaha.. wasnt that many bitches cuz of all the clipse geeks but they bitches that WAS worth me opening my mouth.

time to take my ass to sleep, holla.