IZ B.A STILL RAPPIN'?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2004
Yes...there was talk of BA on paper...but no one confirmed it...not to my knowledge anyways...

Same with Husalah of Mob Figaz...A-Wax even speaks on him in that song "The Streets"....

Feb 26, 2003
^^^ RAT-BOY, WHERE DID I MAKE A INTERNET THREAT? DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT I BE DOING, WORRY ABOUT WHEN STOCKTON FINDS OUT YOUR A SNITCH THATS OUT FREE WITH YA " GET OUT JAIL FREE" CARD.

Dec 29, 2004
I was in prison for a year and snitches were on 24 hour lock down along with tha chomos...Some guys got there hands on one snitch and beat him the fucc down and tossed him off the second tier....These muthafuccas are working for tha rollers and still gettin locced up, it's pretty funny...Snitching don't get you anywhere....

bigantdna3

Apt3/DNA Mobfather
Nov 14, 2003
snitches are all over the penn and the streets! They got sensitive yards for them fuckers that got paperwork they cant shake! But hella rapists, molesters, snitches walk the mainline all the time! The game done changed homey Rats are everywher! Sammy the bull gravano admitted killing 26 people and still walked after snitching on John Gotti and guess what he is still alive! This isn't the 60's 70's and 80's no more snitching is part of the game! And for the record Bart touched down wrong as well as a whole bunch of Big Block nigga's! The fools still riding there beefs from out there is Ally Al, M.D., Boobie, Tom Cat, and a couple other niggas! The main nigga curtis is sleeping with the fishes! But that is another story BART WILL NEVER COME OUT WITH ANYTHING nigga's pass is revoked indefinetely!

Feb 27, 2005
bigantdna3 said:
snitches are all over the penn and the streets! They got sensitive yards for them fuckers that got paperwork they cant shake! But hella rapists, molesters, snitches walk the mainline all the time! The game done changed homey Rats are everywher! Sammy the bull gravano admitted killing 26 people and still walked after snitching on John Gotti and guess what he is still alive! This isn't the 60's 70's and 80's no more snitching is part of the game! And for the record Bart touched down wrong as well as a whole bunch of Big Block nigga's! The fools still riding there beefs from out there is Ally Al, M.D., Boobie, Tom Cat, and a couple other niggas! The main nigga curtis is sleeping with the fishes! But that is another story BART WILL NEVER COME OUT WITH ANYTHING nigga's pass is revoked indefinetely!
2 BAD...OH WELL- U REAP WHAT U SEW.

100-