I've Been Sleeping Too Long : What Good NW Albums Have Come Out the Past 6 Months???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I've got that new Certified & Dividenz, but other than that it's been way too long since I got a Northwest album. I'm planning a trip up there, will be stopping by ARS, what are some quality albums they might have that are must haves???

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Those are the two I was going to mention. I haven't heard of anything else that's come out worth buying, but maybe someone else in here has a good idea. I want to get some new good music too.

Apr 14, 2003
if you like hip hop man look up my folks Raw B (cunning linguist) on itunes... if you like what you hear i can get you the physical cd if you don't feel like downloading.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
There is my album Cin'atra - "Rhymez Emphasizing Actual Life" and we just dropped a new group album Turf Grindaz, "Poundin' Tha Pavement" We are getting a real good buzz in the streets right now.

The Everett Herald is planning on doing a writeup about my group. You can check us out @ www.CDbaby.com/cd/turfgrindaz

PEACE & BLESSINGS
I still gotta go pick that up! I totally forgot...

Apr 25, 2002
Damn I guess they'll never be another late spring of 2005 (Twin-G, Crytical, Framework, Tha Loco "My Life My City" all w/in 2 months of each other).

I'll swing by anyway b/c there's always some sleepers, such as that Half Breed & Drop album I bought a few years ago that I knew nothing about but is now one of my favorite albums.