I've been on this Journey trip latley...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Hell yeah... journey is the shit... seen em last year w/ Styx & REO Speedwagon at a fatty concert like half a mile from my house. Ive never seen so many middle class drunk white bitches in my life, but it was still sick. When they played Any Way You Want It, the crowd flipped out, we were gettin crazy as hell. hahah

Apr 25, 2002
DJ Mark 7 said:
Steve Perry = One of the BEST VOICES EVER
SO TRUE....THEIR GREATEST HITS CD IS ALWAYS IN MY CHANGER....I HAVE SAMPLED 2 OF THEIR SONGS FOR BEATS IN THE PAST AND JUST SOLD ONE OF THEM....IF YOU CAN GUESS WHICH 2 SONGS,YOU GET A COOKIE...

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
journey is dope but i am an foreigner man myself...i like to up the cheese factor that much more

May 29, 2002
RIP SRM 1/8/03 said:
Johnathan Cain is my moms best friends wife
we get backstage passes to all their concerts in sac and konocti and around the yay
classic shit there

hmmm, so jonathan cain is actually a female? and she's a lesbian? I never knew that.

Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
Ive met Neal Schon a few times (the only true member of the original band lol), my best friends mom used to go out with him way back in the day. His son is like 16 and fuckin kicks ass at giutar already, but i guess if my dad was Neal Schon I would too ha ha. Its good shit, journey is tight.