iTunes????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2006
When will Recession Proof be on iTunes?????? I would have ordered the album on urbantunes had I know it wasn't on there on the 10th. Any other sites have it for digital download?

Dec 4, 2004
I'm surprised its supposedly in stores already but not on any digital download sites.

Illburn need to be more clear on letting people know where to buy the album.... on the Illburn site/myspace theres no links or anything saying where to buy the cd. I had to find out by hitting up a-wax directly on twitter.

Sep 5, 2008
www.a-wax.com
I'm surprised its supposedly in stores already but not on any digital download sites.

Illburn need to be more clear on letting people know where to buy the album.... on the Illburn site/myspace theres no links or anything saying where to buy the cd. I had to find out by hitting up a-wax directly on twitter.
that wuz a mistake on KOCH part bro

Dec 4, 2004
i got my album in the mail on Saturday...came with a copy of the sampler and an Errelevent cd also a Recession proof lighter. this album is polished man...diggin it.

Apr 14, 2006
^I don't get why this question keeps getting ignored. You would think they'd want everyone spending their money on buying this cd and that's one of the easiest outlets to sell songs. We were told there was a mistake and it's coming but I thought that would only take 1 or 2 days, not 9 and counting. I just think they should do a better job keeping us all in the loop. Anyways, I went ahead and ordered the cd to be shipped to me because I din't want to have to wait months to bump this cd.

Sep 5, 2008
www.a-wax.com
KOCH said it would be up end of the week. Not sure if that means Friday or Sunday. But thats what they told us. No one ignored anything, we said its KOCH fault and we didnt know any better lol. But that is the info they have given us. Sometimes when you deal with big organizations, these are some of the problems. Thanks for your patience.

Sep 5, 2008
www.a-wax.com
^^^

still waiting
Man we are too homie. KOCH says the fixed it and now its on iTunes. We apologize for the inconvenience. They say another week tops. Hit up urbantunes.net is you want a physical copy or if you really want the MP3's Im sure it can be arranged. If you want to wait on iTunes its all good. Again we are sorry. We are losing money because of this. Thanks!

-tank

Sep 5, 2008
www.a-wax.com
I STILL NEVER GOT A PROMO PACKAGE FROM YOU GUYS....EVEN AFTER I SENT ANOTHER E-MAIL TO B-12...WHATS THE WORD??
we ran out of promo stuff before you got on the list bro. We have posters and flyers but out of lighters and stuff. Your package is still going out tommorow bro. Sorry you are not the only one, we went through 3000 posters, 20,000 flyers and 1,000 lighters and 2,000 CD samplers already. Thanks for your patience.

Jun 14, 2002
FOR SURE...AT LEAST YA'LL HIT IT HARD WIT THE PROMO...THAT'S ONE THING WAX WAS REALLY LACKIN...WAS A TRUE PROMOTIONAL PUSH..HOPE ITS PAYIN OFF FOR YOU GUYS..IT SHOULD BE,IT WAS ALL QUALITY MUSIC.

Apr 14, 2006
^^Same here Team a-wax....i've been waiting too. I sent like 3 emails to b12 and was told it's coming but still nothing. I'm trying to help you guys out man....