ITS TIME FOR THE BIGGEST COLLABORATION TO HAPPEN...WANNA GET ON BULLET'S SINGLE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
ITS TIME FOR THE BIGGEST COLLABORATION TO HAPPEN EVER.. WANNA GET ON BULLET's SINGLE?
Tadou gave me a super dope idea for my single, and i think its a dope idea so i got to give him credit on that, and now its time to make it happen. I want to get everybody I have ever networked with on a track... Real shit... Obviously there are a huge amount of cats accross the globe that fall into this catagory but fuck it a 10 minute track never killed nobody....and who knows maybe it will 20 minutes.... so be it... I am gonna do the song like this. I am going to introduce the song and go state by state... Once every rapper from one state has rapped i will introduce the next state...until i got everybody on the track that needs to be on it.

If your interested email me at [email protected] from there I will email everybody the beat. they need to write there verse, which will be 12 lines, and not 16 to save a little time...they need to record it and se4nd back the accapella mixed with a scratch version of them rapping on the beat so we know where to slide the vocals onto the mixed version of the song. Singers are welcome to get down as well, but they have to do 8 lines or the length of a hook. I have to have everything back in my hands in 2 weeks no exceptions and that time starts tommarow morning as day 1. I am not paying anybody to do it, it is strictly promotional completely. The cd singles are being sold at cost so free copies will not be available. However the Bullet single will sell no less than 5,000 copies. Everybodies names will be put in order as they appear on the song so people know who is on the song... Now lets make it happen...

If you reppin the following states holla

WASHINGTON
OREGON
IDAHO
UTAH
CALIFORNIA
NEVADA
SOUTH DAKOTA
IOWA

OR ANY COMPANY OR LABEL THAT HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH ME OR ANYBODY ON MY LABEL BE SURE TO GET AT ME...

May 4, 2002
This looks dooooooope. I think you should get a few producers(Mr.D-Sane, Funkdaddy, Oral b) together and have them work on the beat......with that many mc's on one song the beat has to really really stand out to keep the attention of the fans.........

Im gonna holla at Unexpected Arrival today and let him know about this.......

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
I will talk to my folks about changing instuments every so many rappers. It would be to time consuming to have multiple producers doing this..

it will be super hot though and it gives everybody a chance to rap with people all over the indy scene from multiple states...its like real networking... on a song

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
i think everybody is doing one, and everybody has, and everybody will. its wild that more people are talking about who is doing one and who has done it, instead of just doing the song.

but the reality of it all is that i did one and released it before any of the people that have been mentioned had a record. People just can't do something positive without being negative. most people on the track aint networked with all the other people from the other places, i'm assembling it so cats can work together on it to do shows and network. Not to sit and talk about who has an idea...that wasn't thought up by any NW artist ever. anybody doing this period got the idea from years ago off prolific records of the past...

if street level cats wanna get down notes will have the beat later tonight

and i just did one with my folks in england that had cats from all over the world....22 minutes long....