ITS TIME FOR THE BIGGEST COLLABORATION TO HAPPEN...WANNA GET ON BULLET'S SINGLE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
ITS TIME FOR THE BIGGEST COLLABORATION TO HAPPEN EVER.. WANNA GET ON BULLET's SINGLE?
Tadou gave me a super dope idea for my single, and i think its a dope idea so i got to give him credit on that, and now its time to make it happen. I want to get everybody I have ever networked with on a track... Real shit... Obviously there are a huge amount of cats accross the globe that fall into this catagory but fuck it a 10 minute track never killed nobody....and who knows maybe it will 20 minutes.... so be it... I am gonna do the song like this. I am going to introduce the song and go state by state... Once every rapper from one state has rapped i will introduce the next state...until i got everybody on the track that needs to be on it.

If your interested email me at [email protected] from there I will email everybody the beat. they need to write there verse, which will be 12 lines, and not 16 to save a little time...they need to record it and se4nd back the accapella mixed with a scratch version of them rapping on the beat so we know where to slide the vocals onto the mixed version of the song. Singers are welcome to get down as well, but they have to do 8 lines or the length of a hook. I have to have everything back in my hands in 2 weeks no exceptions and that time starts tommarow morning as day 1. I am not paying anybody to do it, it is strictly promotional completely. The cd singles are being sold at cost so free copies will not be available. However the Bullet single will sell no less than 5,000 copies. Everybodies names will be put in order as they appear on the song so people know who is on the song... Now lets make it happen...

If you reppin the following states holla

WASHINGTON
OREGON
IDAHO
UTAH
CALIFORNIA
NEVADA
SOUTH DAKOTA
IOWA

OR ANY COMPANY OR LABEL THAT HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH ME OR ANYBODY ON MY LABEL BE SURE TO GET AT ME...

May 17, 2002
lol its all good, it aint like its a new concept, like i said, there has been a 50 emcea song done already. and i been thinking about doing it as well....lol im sure alot of people have, its only who gets out there and does it first that matters.....

fuck you all!!!!!!!!!! j/p

@daquilla

go to mp3.com and type in nimrod or nimrod the pantheon
it might not be there anymore, if its not there then try soundclick.

May 4, 2002
mo-x said:
...I will NEVER discuss another track concept ever again to anybody outside my clique. I've already been organizing this track. Oh well that's my bad, .

Just cause Bullet is doing it doesnt mean that you cant do it, who knows your song might turn out better, plus of course its gonna have different mc's on your's.. I say you still do the cut Mo

DAK iller

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
MrFedEx503 said:
so basicly its a copy of the cool nutz track Roll Call who had alot of people reppin there shit
actually if you put it like that NO, its a copy of don't hate the playaz from my first album CAN I GO? in 97. the song was 11:08 long. these are the kind of statements i was just telling cool nutz about yesterday that cause problems between artists because people like you make comments like that irratate cats so they go reply with shit like naw cool nutz cloned my idea when in reality the records came out in the same time frame and we didn't even know each other so we both came up with the idea ourselves. and in reality people were doing posse cuts back in in 1990... hence above the law first album, D.O.C. first album...

your statement is a little misinformed on accurate information. oh yea kid sensation i beluieve had a posse cut as well back in 1990.

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
I want to get make something very clear to all of you. I aint heard about mo x and lil g idea, nor did i hear about a 50 mc song... though some of you may not be familiar with me, let me explain what needs to be considered. I have put out 4 albums under my own name, and my first 2 albums CAN I GO & WE GETS PERVED both had posse cuts on them like this. Now unless any of these tracks or ideas were thought up and put out before 1997 what can be said. On originality the idea isn't original, not today and not 3 years ago... Big profile and hot selling albums in the 1990 era were doing this... so lets leave all this stuff alone before people take shit the wrong way and make a hot track...

this idea is based on networking, cats i fuck w3ith that its hard to include on my records because as you will see i fuck with too many people. the people on this song reppin these different places are the people you need to fuck with to get to these places to do your thing...

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
mo-x said:
...I will NEVER discuss another track concept ever again to anybody outside my clique. I've already been organizing this track. Oh well that's my bad, I've learned, I've grown. Mo-X & Lil' G, Pain, and Half-Sane are down....
If you get some free time, look for Yungstar "June 26th" on Kazaa --- 18 minute track with about 25-30 different artists back-to-back :) Oh yeah...and Papa Rue saying "This is...this is how we doooo/Listen to the Papa Rue and the Southside Crew" every once in a while...

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Yungstar (of "Wanna Be A Baller" fame), being the biggest mainstream-type name i could think of, and June 26th being the, hopefully, easiest track to get ahold of....didn't mean to sound like an a-hole and come down even more :)