Its On The Radio Or TV & Bugs The Fuc Outta U

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

GANGSTAEIGHT

remember

oochie wally wally
oochie bang bang

fuck that shit

oh zoy!

May 2, 2002
music videos? or can I just say Shaq and Kobe Bryant?
I mean, shit, what arent they endorsing?

music video-wise...uh, that new Busta Rhymes video with P Diddy...extremely gay..

oochie wally wally is madd old.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

anything by J.Lo

stick to acting. your music aint shit

yaw remember the cha cha slide?

turn to the left! turn to the right!
criss cross!
charlie brown!
reverse! reverse!

Apr 25, 2002
Ja Rule pissez me off. he iz such a fuckin bytch, i mean hiz label iz called Murder Inc. and he makez songz lyke "I'm Real" with J. Lo. WTF?!?!?! he needz to go back to making songz lyke "Light It Up" (i think thatz wut itz called) cuz that wuz tha one and only tyght song he ever made.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:
Ja Rule pissez me off. he iz such a fuckin bytch, i mean hiz label iz called Murder Inc. and he makez songz lyke "I'm Real" with J. Lo. WTF?!?!?! he needz to go back to making songz lyke "Light It Up" (i think thatz wut itz called) cuz that wuz tha one and only tyght song he ever made.
true

his murder style is sicc
he need to go bacc to that shit

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Vamps said:
EVERYTHING ON THE RADIO AND TV. Fuck it all..
^^^^^^

i watch maybe 30 minutes to an hour of tv a day.....that shit is getting stupid....and i can't even listen to the radio anymore with all the bullshit that they play on there....

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
Fucc this shit...

"What'z luuUuUUuUuuv...Got tah do with it, got tah do with it...
What'z LuUuUUuUUuUv...it should be about trust, it should be about us bayyyybe..."

¡¡God damñ it foo!!...Shit drivez me crazy...
Soñg souñdz like ah cheap ass versioñ of Super Mario Botherz iz beiñg played iñ tha baccrouñd...

-HººP

May 2, 2002
I don't watch or listen to any of that mtv,bet,or radio bullshit,that shit belongs in the garbage can wit "Oscar"! LOL!

"ain't nuthin gon happen,oppose to rappin,I close the gap and hit that ass up wit the mini mac, close caption,cuz I'm a MVP maximum violence perfected,and if you fuck me, fuck you in tha ass wit the weapon!"-LYNCH

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
haha
people sayin FUK EVERYTHING.....
like thier ears/eyes never laid on it 4 the past 4 years
never commercial but there is still occasionally good music
n mass media........

o yea....
add basically everything on BET UNCUT