Its Gotta Be Asked, Is Deebo A Fucking Idiot?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Is Deebo A Fucking Idiot?

• Total voters
Jan 18, 2006
HERE YOU GO CHREE, FROM A THREAD OF MOSS GETTING TRADED TO THE PATRIOTS
ARE U FUCKEN SERIOUS DOUG GABRIEL DIDNT FIT IN THEIR SYSTEM NOW U THINK MOSS WILL.HES A CANCER AND HES GONNA BE A PAIN IN THE ASS CRYBABY JUST LIKE WHEN HE WAS WITH OAKLAND.GOOD LUCK PATRIOTS FANS MOSS ISNT TAKING THE PATRIOTS TO THE SUPERBOWL.SHIT THE PATRIOTS WILL PROBABLY GET TIRED OF HIM TOO.OH WELL FUCK MOSS AND ALL THE PEOPLE WHO THINK MOSS IS GONNA LEAD THE PATS TO THE SUPERBOWL.U GUYS ARE ALL CRAZY.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
LMFAO T rip thats a super classic quote,

and deebo u tried to post shit towards me, so i just did the same :)

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^chree won't mention the "shirtless myspace photos"

LOL

if you're really pressed about seeing his face deebo then why don't you just search myspace for "chree"?

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
COME ON CHREE THIS THREAD HAS GONE TOO FAR.I ASK AGAIN WHY DID U MAKE THIS THREAD?WHO ELSE THINKS THIS THREAD IS GOING OFF THE SUBJECT OF SPORTS.OH YEAH AND IF I WAS THE FACE OF THE RAIDER WE WOULDNT BE WINNING LESS THAN 5 GAMES EVERY YEAR.
ur right, when i saw this thread i though it was dumb as hell(thus why i havent voted yet) buuuuuuut none the less deebo, you made yourself look like a COMPLETE "EDIOT".... seriously, some of the shit you say is just fucking dumb. im sorry to say since i aint really hater n i try to be coo wit everyone BUT DAMN...