It's Goin Down, Right Here.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
EH HOMIE, I'M SAYIN THOUGH, I HAD PUT HIS NAME IN THERE A LONG TIME AGO, HE IS THE ONE THAT MADE CONTINUOUS POSTS ABOUT IT. I TRIED TO CALL HIS ASS, HE DIDN'T WANNA ANSWER, THAT SHIT HAS BEEN OVER. HE JUST CAN'T GET OVER IT I GUESS. I'LL LEAVE IT ALONE, I DON'T THINK HE'LL BE BACK ANYWAYS. LATE

Nov 27, 2002
YEAH I MEAN I KNOW THIS THE NET AN ALL,I AINT GONNA MAKE THREATS AN SHIT HAHAHA THAT AINT MY STYLE,ITS JUST WHEN PEOPLE FROM REDTOWN I WANNA KNOW WHO THEY IS,CAUSE I KNOW MOSTLY EVERYONE FROM REDTOWN.
I ONLY PUT MY 14 CENTS IN THIS CAUSE DISSIN WAS DOIN ON AN THE WORDS REDTOWN WAS BEING USED,BUT YALL GO AHEAD WITH YOUR WAR,KEEP IT CLEAN NO E-MAIL DRIVE BYES OR WEB VIRUS' LOL ALRATOZ

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
IT AIN'T A THANG, I AM DONE WITH THIS FAGGOT. IF HE WANTS TO TALK SHIT, I WILL JUST RESORT TO THE ARCHIVES AND DO WHAT I HAVE JUST DONE. I DON'T LIKE SHIT LIKE THIS ON THIS FORUM AT ALL BELIEVE ME, ACTUALLY IT'D BE COOL IF SOMEONE COULD DELETE ALL OF THESE POSTS EXCEPT FOR THE FIRST 4 AND START OVER

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
mothafucker i know i said it, it was a mistake. i said one word wrong one time. i didn't make numerous threads that were bullshit like you did, and YOU can't forget that. i even ran across a thread where you had to give a public apology for your actions. just give up, you are a plastic ass wannabe.

May 17, 2002
LOL, WHY DO I GET CAUGHT UP IN THE BULLSHIT ON HERE????

easy...u never stopped mentionin' dude's name....always bringin him up...i don't know this fool 2 be vouchin for him but i've read alot of see thru, plastic garbage on here that dosen't compare to r.t.h's infamous post but they don't get blasted on...why? who knows...

May 17, 2002
2 many, not up 2 diggin' thru this shit....this can all be easily squashed, that's my point....i seen u clownin on him many times when he wasn't even posting....as soon as u get over that , i guarantee u that he won't post...i mean if it's cheap entertainment that you're lookin 4, then whatever , keep goin...but if u want it 2 stop, all u gotta do is quit bringin him up every week or 2 in your posts...that easy

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i hear you, all the other times, it's like whatever you know? he reads damn near all this shit on here but doesn't say anything. when i do bring his name up, it is usually relevant. i don't try and bring him up if it has nothing to do with anything. but i am convinced he has a couple of screen names on here though. that's why i brought him up when he is supposedly not posting. dood is gay. i am done with him, but that shit is stayin in my sig. that's the end of it. if he wants to cry about it some more, it's whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.