ITS BEEN HOW LONG AND DROOP STILL AINT DROPPED A DAMN ALBUM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I KNOW YOU GUYS UP AT KVE MUST BE SITTIN BACK LAUGHIN. HIS LAST ALUM WAS WHAT? 2000, 2001? AND ITS 2005, IS HE ON SOME LYNCH SHIT OR WHAT, MAKE A NEW ALBUM ONCE EVERY 7 YEARS? HE BETTER NOT BE, CUZ IF HE DROP A MEDIOCRE ALBUM LIKE LYNCH DID AFTER ALL THIS TIME HES GONNA LOSE ALOT OF WHAT HE GAINED. ITS AMAZING THAT ONE OF THE TIGHTEST RAPPERS IN THE AREA IS BULLSHITTIN. AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY NORTHERN CALI DONT BLOW

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
I DONT KNOW IF WE ARE LAUGHING, BUT WE CAN SURELY SAY WE TOLD YA SO........TALKING BOUT TO AN ALBUM IS EASY, EVEN GETTING IN THE LAB GETTING SUM TRACKS DOWN FOR AN ALBUM IS EASY, BUT THE HARD PART IS GETTING THAT ALBUM OUT, THEN THE MISSION IMPOSSIBLE THAT EVER ARTIST DISAGREES WITH ME, IS SELLING THE ALBUM IS THE MOST HARDEST PART, NOT TALKING ABOUT THE 100 UNITS THAT YOU WILL GIVE TO FAMILY FOR FREE, OR THE 50 UNITS YOU SELL TO THE HOMIES, BUT I AM TALKING BOUT SELLING MASS UNITS TO MOMS AND POPS STORES, AND EVEN JUST ANOTHER NOTCH HIGHER IS SELLING TO THE CHAINS AND GETTING THAT "GOOD" DISTRO DEAL..........AND YEA ITS BEEN SINCE LATE 2000 FOR THAT CAT......BUT AGAIN ITS A TOUGHT BUSINESS EVEN MORE NOW THAN BACK THEN........I WISH ANY ONE THAT IS SERIOUS ABOUT THE BIZ ALL THE LUCK, ..........UNTIL THEN I WILL STAY LOW AND TRY TO GET THIS OTHER MONEY.......TIRED OF PLAY CRAPS WITH MUSIC BIZ

Nov 14, 2002
Big Robb said:
BUT THE HARD PART IS GETTING THAT ALBUM OUT, THEN THE MISSION IMPOSSIBLE THAT EVER ARTIST DISAGREES WITH ME, IS SELLING THE ALBUM IS THE MOST HARDEST PART
that is true.its so many rappers out these days,its hard to find and buy the good ones.so people rather buy the well known names (and shit still be trash) instead of the new artist cause they dont know shit about a new artist.

Mar 2, 2005
get your shit together droop

damn i remember seein a flyer for that shit some time last year reading,
" summer 2004 " :dead:

droop had all the potential in the world to blow up, if he stayed with killa villa I think he could of at least dropped 2 more cd's.

Mar 15, 2005
RGE_88 said:
damn i remember seein a flyer for that shit some time last year reading,
" summer 2004 " :dead:

droop had all the potential in the world to blow up, if he stayed with killa villa I think he could of at least dropped 2 more cd's.

yeah but i highly doubt them cd;s would have the artists they say his new shit gonna have on em.....i rather wait a while and hear some sicc shit then some rushed shit.....

Apr 15, 2003
yea hear that homeboy beens working on his cd up the road in denver taking his time to record his shit rather have a cd that he took time to record then a bunch of shit that was rushed like 209 said least we should be getting a quality release...People were complaining cause the of his other albums maybe this time he learned and is now taking time to make some good shit

Man!!!! I hope my nigg comes with something soon. I know it'll be fly because my nigg is the illest when he's focused. He called me about 3 months ago letting me know he was putting a collab group together with a couple of cats (one of them was RBX) and was hollaring at me about some beats. I lost my celly and it was the only contact info I had on dude and my shit changed shortly after that. If anybody got a line on that dude tell him to hit me @ (916)-719-0240. I did about 6 or 7 songs that featured Kaos the Assassin and they were fire for sho!!

If anybody looking for them "Already N Da Game - High Quality" type beats, then hit ya boy up. As always, keep watching that Tyra Bank's Americas Next Top Model to peep my beat work and be on the lookout for Tyra's daily talk show that I'll be doing segment tracks for as well. I know niggas ain't really into watching Oprah Winfrey type shit, but I gotta plug my shyt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 14, 2002
WHATS UP WIT IT PAT CHILLA!THIS IS BIG CHILL.HOLLA AT ME FOLKS!I THAUT YOU WAS IN L.A,GLAD TO SEE YOU MADE IT TO THE BOARDS MAYNE.

PEEP OUT A SOME TRACKS IT DID IN MY v v v v

BIGCHILL said:
WHATS UP WIT IT PAT CHILLA!THIS IS BIG CHILL.HOLLA AT ME FOLKS!I THAUT YOU WAS IN L.A,GLAD TO SEE YOU MADE IT TO THE BOARDS MAYNE.

PEEP OUT A SOME TRACKS IT DID IN MY v v v v
What it do my nigg? Yeah, I'm back in the valley these days but forever traveling and shit. You know how that goes. I peeped your myspace spot and man I see you still got that flow about yourself mayne!!! I've been hollarin' at Big E as of late and he's always speaking on you about being the illest in the valley. You see my contact in the other post, so hit ya nigg up mayne. Leave a nigga a message with ya contact and I'll holla back at you as soon as I get a chance. I'm glad to see your still pluggin yo shyt!!