It's been a minute, but I've got a few things to cover...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
1) First and foremost, I gotta take an L on the D.Rose/Stuckey thread from a couple years back. Derrick Rose is a damn beast. He put in hard work this offseason to develop himself into an elite talent, and what I feel will ultimately be the 2nd best player in Bulls history behind the man who needs no introduction. Though I do feel Stuck will grow to be a valuable talent, he's obviously nowhere in Rose's realm.

2) Jalen Rose owned a General Lee from the Dukes of Hazzard? Who knew!

3) GO MAVS. While I wouldn't care in the least if the Heat ran the next 3 championships while the Pistons rebuild, I want to see Kidd and Dirk get rings before they retire. Just to point out I'm not riding any bandwagons, I hooked up that avatar before the season even started. Lakers looked disgusting this postseason, and obviously need to change a few pieces. We'll see how well Mike Brown does with the cards he's been dealt.

4) Y'all Steelers fans need to stage an intervention for your QB! I said to my brother while I was watching "Ben looks like he hit the bottle last night", and come to find a few days laters TMZ has proof he was out partying the night before! Ha ha ha ha ha. Congrats to the Packers and Aaron Rodgers for putting the smack down on 'em. Just don't for one second think the Detroit Lions won't compete for the division next year! Suh and Fairley are going to be hard for offensive coordinators to deal with. Bears season was a shitty fluke, and while he is a talented guy, I wouldn't want Jay Cutler as my QB.

5) Congrats to Dan Gilbert and the Cleveland Cavs for buying the draft this year. I'm a big Kyrie Irving fan, and look forward to seeing him in the NBA next year (if there's a season). Also, a quick shout out to Duke basketball and Austin "Sub Zero" Rivers! That boy should have some nice highlights this upcoming season.

6) While I hate predictions, I feel great about the Tigers winning the AL Central! Again though, I feel our pitching won't be good (consistent?) enough to win a World Series this time around.

7) Whats with these haters taking away the prop button? The bullshit bans?! I noticed that about a month ago last time I was on. Don't know if it changed since then, but come on y'all!

P.S.- FUCK TERREL PRYOR AND OHIO STATE!!! Ha ha ha, overrated punk.

Jan 18, 2006
funny how Giants fans say stop living in the past to A's fans even though the A's have the ultimate bragging rights over them yet these same dudes are still living in the past with the Niners

Feb 14, 2004
funny how Giants fans say stop living in the past to A's fans even though the A's have the ultimate bragging rights over them yet these same dudes are still living in the past with the Niners
That's because most of them are just hypocritical homosexuals

Jan 12, 2006
lol @ still being hurt the giants won a title and swept the a's a few weeks ago. Also we are debating about the seahawks right now, last time i checked they have never won a super bowl. so you cant compare the giants vs. a's debate to the 49ers vs. Seahawks debate. Giants have rings, while the seahawks will never get one.