Its been a long time.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2003
Northern California
May 16, 2002
Right on, Bro. I'm more of an asshole, but at least I admit it, right? LOL!

Here is some constructive criticism / review. The video was a a typical camcorder home made video, but who's complaining? A lot of people do that today & I understand that we work with what we have.

The flow is a bit rough in my opinion, but I like the concept that your going with. I also tend to notice that as your flowing there are words you don't get to finish saying. I understand the recording process, but maybe you need to punch in every now and then & clean it up to get in every word.

Over all: I thought it was good & I like what your running with.

Just my 2.

May 6, 2008
30's East Oakland, Ca
To tell the truth, I didn't understand much of what you were saying. Did you actually re-rap the hook every time? Maybe invest in some real studio time because the vocals and the beat didn't really seem to be mixed together, you can easily strip your vocals from that beat...

Also, bein from the town I didn't really figure you were a town nigga until I goggled the zip code that's on your hat...You've gotta present yourself in a better manor so it's easier to relate to you, you kinda came off as a Fairfield nigga to me, no offense.

And as Gemni said your flow was a bit rough, kinda hard to follow. Good beat tho.

Props: Gemini