Its 2009, what is the "KC" sound...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2005
The end of "08" pretty much looked like Ron Ron would have a pretty big buzz in "09" (he has one) but he hasnt dropped anything new in "09" (that I know of) But I would say he is the best thing goin right now, so he'll have that KC buzz when his new joint drops.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Tha Factor needs to hook KC and tha bay back up again !!!!!

is that what we need?

the bay and kc are good... look at all the stuff we have done before and after the drama... pittsburgh philthy and me went to cali for the first BARS and did a mixtape with A-WAX bringing the bay back to kc.... Skiem Heim and killa tay working hard..... there are still a lot of bay and kc connects... and i love it... its great... kc just needs some unity and consitent production... and nothing new has been going on here... the bay is fine...

what do you look forward to and expect hearing from our side? what gets you excited about kc?

Jul 1, 2004
is that what we need?

the bay and kc are good... look at all the stuff we have done before and after the drama... pittsburgh philthy and me went to cali for the first BARS and did a mixtape with A-WAX bringing the bay back to kc.... Skiem Heim and killa tay working hard..... there are still a lot of bay and kc connects... and i love it... its great... kc just needs some unity and consitent production... and nothing new has been going on here... the bay is fine...

what do you look forward to and expect hearing from our side? what gets you excited about kc?
I was pumped when I heard the outro on Here Comes Popper mixtape, when Popper says to be on the lookout for a new mixtape every week. It didnt happen but somethin like that would be dope. Constantly droppin music would make it hard to be ignored.

Jul 1, 2004
I agree with you ant we need consistent work being put on.. Witch means we are going to have to work together whether we like it or not
For the most part it seems like everyone in the town is cool but they got the "i'll get mine you get yours" attitude.

Even if its a mixtape from Strange, MFR, Landmarks, Van Brunt, whatever label, have it featuring local dudes. Like Skatterman and Snug Brim did with This Is Kansas City Vol. 1. Had all KC features. I think if someone like say... Tech or Rich(someone little more well known) would pump out some shit like that people would stop ignoring the town. But as we all know...Strange isnt about to put out a mixtape. Kutts was a big enough deal.

Aug 31, 2005
For the most part it seems like everyone in the town is cool but they got the "i'll get mine you get yours" attitude.

Even if its a mixtape from Strange, MFR, Landmarks, Van Brunt, whatever label, have it featuring local dudes. Like Skatterman and Snug Brim did with This Is Kansas City Vol. 1. Had all KC features. I think if someone like say... Tech or Rich(someone little more well known) would pump out some shit like that people would stop ignoring the town. But as we all know...Strange isnt about to put out a mixtape. Kutts was a big enough deal.
"I'll get mines, u get yours attitude" yeah, that aint goin no where...i guess folks feel like they gotta eat by themselves

if u want a cd that features the "TOWN" check out.

Tha StreetMonstaz/VanBrunt Ent. "RED RAGS & BLUE FLAGS" I havnt heard a cd from the town that has had even close to that many features on a "SOLID" project. It's has over 20 feature or so from both sides of the water. I don't keep up either, so i might have missed some releases.

available at 7th Heaven