Italian Prime Minister To Stand Trial On Teen Prostitution Charges

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002

Italy's Silvio Berlusconi, who has dodged corruption trials and no-confidence votes with the skill of an Olympic athlete, faced a potentially fatal challenge to his power Tuesday when a judge ordered him to stand trial on prostitution and abuse of power charges.

Berlusconi is going on trial April 6 in Milan on charges that he paid for sex with a 17-year-old Moroccan girl and then tried to cover it up. Berlusconi has been in court for a number of business-related charges, but this is the first time the 74-year-old billionaire businessman is being tried for personal conduct.

The premier has called the accusations "groundless" and dismissed the case as a "farce," accusing prosecutors of seeking to oust him from power.

Judge Cristina Di Censo handed down the indictment with a terse statement that showed she believes there is sufficient evidence to subject Berlusconi to an immediate trial, as prosecutors had requested. The speeded-up procedure, which is ordered in cases of overwhelming evidence, skips a preliminary hearing.

The trial will be heard by a panel of three judges, all of them women, all picked at random.

There was no immediate comment from Berlusconi. He skipped a news conference in Sicily about immigration and did not talk to reporters upon arriving back home in Rome.

Check out the chick and the pictures, lol

May 3, 2002
Activists from women's rights organization "Femen" take part in a protest against Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi in front of Italy's embassy in Kiev

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Berlusconi has some awesome quotes:

"I've never paid a woman. I never understood where the satisfaction is when you're missing the pleasure of conquest". - 2009, responding to accusations that he slept with a prostitute

''I am the Jesus Christ of politics. I am a patient victim, I sacrifice myself for everyone.'' - 2006, at a campaign rally

“I have little hair because my brain is so big it pushes the hair out.” - 2001

"Ladies, I have a mission for you on election day: cook. Sweet and exquisite things, please. Bring them to the polling station to be examined. The boldest can try making a tart, the most skilful, profiteroles." - 2008

“Look for a wealthy boyfriend. This suggestion is not unrealistic.” - 2010, offering advice for women seeking financial stability at a political rally

“Better to be fond of beautiful girls than gay.” - 2010, at a motorcycle show explaining why his sex scandals do not matter

Jan 9, 2009
damn..

I AINT GON LIE.. THEM PICS SUPRISED ME LIKE: DAMN! LIL BITCH IS BADDD.

i love arab chicks
get you one if you can!

not persian, not armenian. not chaldean.
not indian not pakistani...

get you a bad bitch who can speak arabic. yee!

Aug 6, 2008
he seems like too much of a boss playa to have to pay a bitch, but then i read how she was african, she might have turned his old ass out on some cleopatra shit lol