It stops right there...and it continues right here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2006
I was watching the movie Old School the other day, and I found out Tech took that line from the movie and put it in BEEF. It's the part at the wedding reception when Mitch is all drunk on the mic rambling about his ex-wife and Vince Vaughn's character snatches the mic from him and says "It stops right there...and it continues right here"
Funny Shit

Sep 11, 2006
you come home early from your business trip and you find a group of men that are going to double team your wife like some kind of circus show.

Good movie

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
BOImonster said:
I was watching the movie Old School the other day, and I found out Tech took that line from the movie and put it in BEEF. It's the part at the wedding reception when Mitch is all drunk on the mic rambling about his ex-wife and Vince Vaughn's character snatches the mic from him and says "It stops right there...and it continues right here"
Funny Shit

Old School was a big influence in all of our lives. Not to mention half of us have that movie memorized.

Sep 17, 2003
There's something about Old School I didn't like. I just did not care for it. That type of movie normally appeals to me, but for some reason, I thought it was not very good. :confused:

Apr 21, 2003
techn9nehq said:
Old School was a big influence in all of our lives. Not to mention half of us have that movie memorized.

haha when i think of old school i think of you guys....

i think the first few times i hung out with you, the only things out of your mouths was a line from that movie!