IT MAKES ME SICK TO THINK......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
We working people are slaves to the system. Why won't people go out and stop work one day since we make the economy work? Without under-paid working people, the government wouldn't be as "powerful" as it is. It's called capitalism.
Believe it or not, we're still slaves. The chains have been replaced by the dollar bill. We're still going through oppression.

They can't keep us as their slaves forever... I believe that freedom will take place one day.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
Al-Kaholik said:
If you can get a job as a game tester all you gotta do is sit on your ass and play video games all day.
IVE ACTUALLY DONE THAT, BUT QUIT APHTER A WEEK AND A HALPH CUZ SITTING ON YOUR ASS PHOR EIGHT HOURS A DAY IS ANNOYING AS SHIT....WE WOULD EAT OUR LUNCH STANDING UP AN SHIT IT WAS PHUNNY...BUT I WOULDNT RECOMMEND ANY JOB THAT YOU CANT GET UP AND WALK AROUND EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE...

...ABA

May 2, 2002
M-PHIVE shed some light on this job if you dont mind...so u just played video games all day long?

Im gonna try to take the entertianment route for my career or come up with something that almost anyone could use everyday

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
99% of employed people hate there job,SO WHAT?

I never graduated high school,never was supposed to be shit.
I work a blue collar fuckin job,48 hours a week.Never wine,just keep my head down,and work.Work in the elements,work hurt,work tired.....who gives a shit.It made me cry when I bought my car,and was drivin back home,and new all my hard earned money just slapped the shit out of all the people who thought I'd be locked up,or broke.Be proud you work hard.If you don't like your job,get a new one.There out there,you just gotta look.

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Some of U people are so grim. U at least have a fucken job! So the fuck what U hate it, do something about it. U are a slave if U let yourself be. My job is just and only that, a JOB. It is not my life, it does not define me, it provides me a way to support myself. "you live, work a job, retire and die" if U look at life this way then that's the way it will be. Bleakness becomes U.