IT IS OBVIOUS ON THIS BOARD....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 2, 2002
it is obvious on this board that the hatred on the lakers by some peeps on this board (u know who u are) is due to the lakers winning the last 3 championships, its really pathetic, this past week the lakers beat Dallas and Sacramento and all the laker haters "mysteriously" dissappeared from all the lakers threads

however since the lakers lost today they all come out like vultures and start pickin, so the lost the game big deal, they have lost like 30 games : )

now to the lakers haters, i feel ya, i fuckin hated the bulls when they were winnin all their championships, its just human nature to hate but when u dedicate threads and threads to them losing its so painfully obvious that you are jealous, see it from the other side but still i guess it lets out frustration so keep it up : )

now to Czar, ur cool man i got no beef with you even though u happen to hate on my team, however why so much hate towards "KOME", we traded fuckin pathetic Vlade Divac for him, who got the better deal??? many other teams passed up on him, they all had their chance but passed it up and we ended up with one of the best if not the best player in the nba

Shaq is the lakers MVP and without him we cant win, however without Kobe we cant win either but damn give Kobe some slack, and also referring to Kobe's so called selfishness, he is the highest assisting shooting guard in the NBA : ) and if it wasnt for his so called selfishness we would have loss by more than 2 points today, we would have not beaten Memphis on a last second shot ........... we would have not won the last three championships well u get the picture

Mar 18, 2003
TheOne said:
it is obvious on this board that the hatred on the lakers by some peeps on this board (u know who u are) is due to the lakers winning the last 3 championships, its really pathetic, this past week the lakers beat Dallas and Sacramento and all the laker haters "mysteriously" dissappeared from all the lakers threads
Thats exactly the point, and your right it is pathetic. The Angels beat my Giants in the playoffs last year, plenty of teams have but fuckit, hope for next season. Same thing for the 49ers, how many times have they been eliminated by the Packers, yet you will sometimes see me rootin' for them in some games. These cats though, they go completely out of there way to make mass threads to express their hate and show there feelings for a single player... why?

TheOne said:
Shaq is the lakers MVP and without him we cant win, however without Kobe we cant win either but damn give Kobe some slack, and also referring to Kobe's so called selfishness, he is the highest assisting shooting guard in the NBA : ) and if it wasnt for his so called selfishness we would have loss by more than 2 points today, we would have not beaten Memphis on a last second shot ........... we would have not won the last three championships well u get the picture

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
lakers beat Dallas and Sacramento and all the laker haters "mysteriously" dissappeared from all the lakers threads
ha ha ha,i thought i was the only who noticed that,but good call...we got alot of laker haters in here but its all good,its just gonna make it more sweeter in the end when we take it..anywayz,if everyone liked the same team in here,the board would suck...dont let that shit bother you,,,,

Jul 2, 2002
hmmmmmm iam pretty confused now, Czar and onlyonesmoke think iam whinin and cryin???? i got no reason to do that, we got 3 rings in a row and iam whinin and cryin???

iam not the one that makes threads about every game the lakers lose (*cough* Czar *cough) in fact not until recently nobody ever posted when the lakers won and when there is a post about a laker win all the laker haters tuck their tail in between their legs and avoid it, like they should.

Czar i wanted a straight and logical answer from you bout the hate on Kobe not your blah blah blah fake show !!!GOT EM!!! routine

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Well if the Fake show didnt lose so many games then i wouldnt be postin about them!! Also if u want a logical answer, well 1st off I dont like Ko-Me cause he is a copycat, and he is very selfish!! I dont care about his numbers, i watch him play, and over the years, he shoots way to much when he has the most dominat player in history on his team. It aint like he's in the same position as McGrady, Iverson, Garnett etc.., those guys dont have that big man like he does and he still shoots as much as they do just about! He tries to carry hisself just like Jordan and thats wack. he needs to be a leader not a follower!! So u can take it for how u want, but there it is!! GOT EM!!!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Your Laker threads are for you guys to pat each other on the back.I'm sorry you need people who are'nt fans of the Lakers to swoop through and give you props,cuz it ain't happening potna.I'm a fan of Shaq,and think Kobe is a Top 10 player(this year),so I don't know exactly what you need us to say?

Faker threads are for us naysayers,who realize the Fake Show is finally over.3 in a row is a great accomplishment.

Mar 18, 2003
You know, maybe Kobe does play just Like Jordan, but for starters, hes not the only one who does it, he is just the only one doing it well. Just because his game is so similar to the best player in history is no reason to hate him. I actually like that there are people who disagree about how good Kobe is, or how good the Lakers are, if it werent for BAMMER and Czar (and others) this place wouldn't be as fun to post on. My only beef is that they lack the ability to just kick some real shit every now and then. For example, I know for a fact that Czar doesnt really think Kobe is the most selfish player in history.. I mean lets be real, did Kobe ever go to his own rim and shoot the ball at it to get a triple-double? Check this out... If you guys talked shit ALL year long on how sorry the Lakers are, and how horrible Kobe is and then, in the event that they win the championship again, you give credit/props, I would be satisfied. I know it won't happen though, I have been on these boards for all of the last 3 titles, and the same thing happens every year. You guys will either cry about the refs, talk about someone on the opposing team who got injured.. the list goes on. You guys do your thang though for real, not a single one of us makes this board crack, its all of us.. Lakers for Life

Nitro the Guru

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Dawg,I already picked Smell-A to win it all,what more do people need to see?I think my prediction ain't looking to good,and I will root against them,but never will I claim to have picked the Queens from the git-go.

Why would anyone who's favorite team IS'NT L.A.,want to see them win it againe mane.

FUCK THE LAKERS.......BOO HOO

Mar 18, 2003
BAMMER said:
Dawg,I already picked Smell-A to win it all,what more do people need to see?I think my prediction ain't looking to good,and I will root against them,but never will I claim to have picked the Queens from the git-go.

Why would anyone who's favorite team IS'NT L.A.,want to see them win it againe mane.

FUCK THE LAKERS.......BOO HOO
No one wants you to predict them to win, were talking more about how you come to this board just to make a thread talking shit on them when they lose, then hide for every other victory with nothing to say.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
i feel you,aint nobody asking you to switch up .. if the lakers for some reason or another get knocked out in the playoffs,this board will be flooded with "i told you so " type clowning posts...which is cool,but if it doesnt turn out that way...lets give credit where credit is due,not make excuses...

Mar 18, 2003
WiCkEd said:
i feel you,aint nobody asking you to switch up .. if the lakers for some reason or another get knocked out in the playoffs,this board will be flooded with "i told you so " type clowning posts...which is cool,but if it doesnt turn out that way...lets give credit where credit is due,not make excuses...
EXACTLY!

Jun 25, 2002
im sorry, if you are the 3 time chumps and have.

1. shaq Wiesel
2. fake ass michael jordan
3. coach for the year
4 and everybody on the team

getting whooped all year by sorry ass teams
and get the 4 or 5 seed in the playoff

you deserve to get knock out of the playoff

and yes my Warriors are going to beat LA today.

haha

Fuck the lackers

Mar 18, 2003
2. How would a "fake ass jordan" help a team?
3. So now he's not over-rated?
4. What players are we talking about now? Only players I see contributing on a daily basis are Shaq and Kobe. Unfortunatley they require 5 player on the court, so we had to round up a few extra's at little to no cost.