Isnt west los 213 and not 310

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2005
50cal said:
Im from that big badass West side Lahabra and we were originaly 213 then we were 310 now its 562, But now i reside in Norwalk right on imperial and curtis & king .BYe BYe..
LOL BYE BYE LOL YEAH YOURE RIGHT BACK THEN FUCK EVERYBODY REPPED 213 YOU'D GO ANYWHERE ELSE AND YELL OUT 213 AND FOOZ KNEW RIGHT AWAY YOU WERE FROM LOS..EVEN IN HOUSTON TEXAS

Oct 26, 2005
Anaheim*Rob said:
I've been going to shops alot lately but back when I was 17-18 I was getting hooked up by a fool from SS Whittier but like the fool you know I can't locate him anymore. He did some hard tats.
HERE IN THE 818 THERES SOME SHOPS OWNED BY VETERANOS HOMIE THEY GOT A GRIP OF PINTA STYLE TATTS THERES ONE OFF LAUREL CYN. BY ROSCOE BLVD (I DONT GO THERE I GOT BEEF WITH THOSE FOOZ) BUT U COULD.. OR TRY THE ONE AT THE PANORAMA SWAPMEET 2ND FLOOR .. THERES ANOTHER ONE IN PACOIMA SOME FOOZ FROM THE TRECES OR THE BROWNSTONES OWN IT U CAN TRY THOSE ..THERE WAS ONE ON VAN NUYS BLVD SOME FOO FROM 18ST OWNED THAT BUT SINCE HE WAS IN BLYTHE ST TERRITORY THEY WENT IN THERE AND SMOKED HIM..

Nov 7, 2005
^^Thanks for the info. All my work is black and grey so I prefer pinta style tats. One of my homeboys got tatted when he was locked from a fool from Pacoima but I think he was from the Flats.

Oct 26, 2005
Anaheim*Rob said:
^^Thanks for the info. All my work is black and grey so I prefer pinta style tats. One of my homeboys got tatted when he was locked from a fool from Pacoima but I think he was from the Flats.
I GOT A COUPLE OF HOMIES FROM THE FLATS BLANCO AND HORSE

Oct 26, 2005
Anaheim*Rob said:
I'd have to hit up my homeboy about the fool that tatted him I forgot that fools name.

That place over on Laurel Canyon , is it 5150 Tattoo & Body Piercing?
THE ONE IN PACOIMA OFF LAUREL CYN AND BRANDFORD OFF THE 170 FWY I THINK IT IS BUT THATS PACOIMAS TERRITORY THE OTHER ONE IS VINELAND BOYS TERRITORY I DONT GET ALONG WITH THEM. ONLY WITH THE PACOIMEROS

Nov 7, 2005
Myself , I got a few on the streets , a couple out in Virginia and the shop I used to go to out here until my regular artist left was Good Fellas Tattoo in Orange. I might hit up Stevie Soto from Good Fellas but I heard that fool charges a grip. I'm always looking for a good shop though.
http://www.goodfellastattoo.com/