IS0- 90s Sac rap tapes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Whats up everyone. Im in search of 90s tapes. I used to frequent this forum alot...over 15 years ago. Life happens, job, kids blah blah blah......
So now im in the process of going back and collecting cassettes again, and my search has led me back here.

Im looking for everything from common stuff (Loaded for example), to rare stuff (2 black basstuds) to downright unicorns (4tray block & drifta).

Let me know what you have, and shipped price. Im near Fresno, Ca 93230. Thanks

I'll update as I get stuff... stuff gotten;

Marv Mitch and Lemay
BeGee- Ya gotta begee
Young Joker- whos laughin
Pigg Penn- Hogg n me
Skanless- Book of skanless
Nonfiktion-Creative Differences
Marvaless-Ghetto Blues
Gangsta Dre- Inner city poet
Gangsta Dre- Gang bangin poetry
Cbo- Til my casket drops
C-bo Enemy of the state
Mr Doctor- Setripin
First Degree- Southbound
Lynch-Loaded
Lynch- 24 deep
Kreep- I think theyre watchin
CBO- Autopsy
Cbo-life as a rider
Cbo-one life
CBO- Gas chamber
Jmack- Crime Rate
Hollow Tip- Flawless
Hollow Tip- Slug 4 slug
Young Ridah- Look whos flossen
Crisis- Crazy Real
Mc2 & Jdog- Kadiva
Xraided- Initiation
No Face killaz

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2017
Cali
I still have a ton of shit on file, or on disc, etc.

I just want to collect the cassettes because its like a timestamp to a better era. Im actually in the process of doing a huge history documentary on Sac rap. Im born and raised there, came down to Fresno to go to Fresno State after prison, and now live down here. 1994-1996 sac gfunk might be the most underated era and genre in rap history. I want the tapes to kind of reclaim a physical piece of my cities history.

About 2 years ago, i got up to about 40 cassettes strictly of Sac stuff, and sold them to a friend who also collects. Huge mistake, some of it, like Catch 22 on tape weve never seen again.

Sorry to digress, but there is the background on my search.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
The Documentary sounds like a great journey and something that needs to happen. I'm looking forward to that someday. You are correct about the underrated era, so much dope shit came out of your area. Good luck with this...

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
The documentary is already in progress, but I anticipate probably talking all year to finish. It gets worked on here and there.

The most extensive work ive seen to date was the one First Degree did. But i'll be blunt, it was very biased in favor of the contribution he made, and it didnt touch on many artists that had not made it relatively big. Hollow Tip for example, was a pretty glaring omission. He was just kind of mentioned in passing. Also, certain hoods were much more represented than others

Apr 22, 2014
I still have a ton of shit on file, or on disc, etc.

I just want to collect the cassettes because its like a timestamp to a better era. Im actually in the process of doing a huge history documentary on Sac rap. Im born and raised there, came down to Fresno to go to Fresno State after prison, and now live down here. 1994-1996 sac gfunk might be the most underated era and genre in rap history. I want the tapes to kind of reclaim a physical piece of my cities history.

About 2 years ago, i got up to about 40 cassettes strictly of Sac stuff, and sold them to a friend who also collects. Huge mistake, some of it, like Catch 22 on tape weve never seen again.

Sorry to digress, but there is the background on my search.
Nice; I'm in the process of doing one on New Orleans rap and another on Alabama rap. I'll keep an eye out for sac stuff for you and maybe we can help each other out or something (in source material trades and/or and production).