is Ya Boy still on BWS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
heard that Ya Boy ain't on BWS no more and he was replaced by a guy named Black Boy or sum like that... is it real? somebody got info bout that?

Nov 16, 2005
fuuuuck, do a search. i swear this has been answered 5+ times.

he wasn't replaced. he never was a part of BWS. he was just fucking with them and doing tracks with them. he's still unsigned.

Feb 11, 2006
YA BOY IS OVERRATED, I HEARD SOME OF YALL SAY HES THE ONE THAT WILL BE THE SUPER STAR OF THE BAY, WELL IF HE IS THEN THE BAY HAS CHEAP TALENT,I THINK THE TEAM AND OTHERS HAVE A BETTER SHOT ,WHY YOU FIGURE HE AINT ON BWS? BECASUE GAME KNOWS HES NOT THAT GOOD AND IN REALITY HE AINT YOU GUYS THAT SUPORT HIM WISH IS MANY ARE JUST SCRAMBLING TO FIND A SUPER STAR FOR YOURSELFS SAME WITH BIG RICH HES CHEAP TALENT TO ME THEY ALL SOUND THE SAME THERES NO CREATIVITY IN THERE VOICE AND APPROACH LIKE IT USE TO BE BACK IN THE GOOD OL DAYS ,JUST MY OPINION

Feb 23, 2006
jSoong said:

he wasn't replaced. he never was a part of BWS. he was just fucking with them and doing tracks with them. he's still unsigned.

----FOLD-----

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Uh, I'm pretty sure he was on BWS at one point.
Tha only reason i know this is becuz my cuz knows him, and was choppin it up w/ him at some party maybe a month ago, and told him that he was still w/ BWS.

so yah.
=]

May 31, 2006
SERGE01 said:
YA BOY IS OVERRATED, I HEARD SOME OF YALL SAY HES THE ONE THAT WILL BE THE SUPER STAR OF THE BAY, WELL IF HE IS THEN THE BAY HAS CHEAP TALENT,I THINK THE TEAM AND OTHERS HAVE A BETTER SHOT ,WHY YOU FIGURE HE AINT ON BWS? BECASUE GAME KNOWS HES NOT THAT GOOD AND IN REALITY HE AINT YOU GUYS THAT SUPORT HIM WISH IS MANY ARE JUST SCRAMBLING TO FIND A SUPER STAR FOR YOURSELFS SAME WITH BIG RICH HES CHEAP TALENT TO ME THEY ALL SOUND THE SAME THERES NO CREATIVITY IN THERE VOICE AND APPROACH LIKE IT USE TO BE BACK IN THE GOOD OL DAYS ,JUST MY OPINION
WOW is all i gotta say about that....

Nov 1, 2005
jSoong said:

but i mean it ain't like he was juss doin a few tracks....his myspace had BWS...don't he got a BWS chain in the One Blood video......i mean he did a good job of making it seem he was a part of them whether or not he was signed....

May 4, 2005
SERGE01 said:

You gotta be high or something cuddy because Ya Boy is the TRUTH... His rhymes are ridiculous ONE of the best lyric writers from THE BAY...

Feb 5, 2006
ANT tha BAYbarian said:
Uh, I'm pretty sure he was on BWS at one point.
Tha only reason i know this is becuz my cuz knows him, and was choppin it up w/ him at some party maybe a month ago, and told him that he was still w/ BWS.

so yah.
=]

HE WAS NEVER SIGNED WITH BWS.