IS X-RAIDED A SUPERHERO?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

danny-b

we all know that lynch is spydermann and that cedsing is the green goblin trying to ruin spydermann's reputation by releasing bad bootlegged albums, but do you think that x-raided is also a super hero??? i think he is giving clues to which one he is, judging from his name he is indicating that he is one of the x-men, after doing some investigating i have come to the conclusion he is possibly professor x. i think the unforgiven had clear vocals because x-raided used his tellepathic powers to record his raps in a studio from prison, but then when people started suspecting he was a superhero he switched back to recording over the phone.

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Hit the Cuts you faggot

Every thread closes the same way the next one opens with you Fanny-B...timeless Gayness....
This ain't the sylabus for fag activity cuzz...This a gang way message board for thoro X-Raided Fans...You share no comon factor with anyone On This Board,so bump and grind yo' ass elsewhere.....

Kav is In Pivot Position On this Board....Therefor...I hope we finna be partin' ways with yo' Tutti Fruitty ass sooner than we think....Becasue If I have to Shake my head and say ''HOW'' as a result of your overwhelming homosexuality....The Kid Finna Sue Vamps for lettin' faggot's like you use the boards.

Keep wallowin' in wetness you Pussy.....

Deuce The Game Face Kid

The C ELEMENT

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
^^^^
Deuce,you fucking slutty ass tramp pussy bitch witta dick soft ass hoe ass shrimp pussy muthafuccka.Yo whole world revolve around BS,you wreak of it on a daily,You're the remains of a pimp n a hoe.You're nuthing but the waste of a good nut.You get bitched on the outs that why you express, try and impress on the net.YOU AINT no G or no C.You dream of being Gangsta.You're on here as a fan.You're an xtra hair hanging off the nuts of X-Raided.He dont know you,He fuck wit real Gz.Big difference.HAHAHAHAHHA,O my freaking GODD,You posted mobb deep/prodigy and the real,tsk,tsk,tsk.I'm shaking my head at you kid.You gotta loty of growing to do.You needs to be shutting that cock sucka of yours before you end up 6-feet deep.Oh,my bad.You only like this on the NET.Somebody need to show you what real life as a G is.Sumthin like making you suck on a 44. ,grabbing yo balls and squeeze to show that you're really a bitch!!! Yo manhood is in shambles son.I would say resurrect that shit but it aint never been their.Pussy,killaz dont talk.We move in silence...SSssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BANG!!!!!!!!

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
On another note:
All this bullshit about superheros is lame ass hell.Yadda,Yadda,Yadda this n that.Morphing through the pen with telepathic powers to record in the studio.Go pick up a comic for that geek shit.Seems like yall through away the comics and brought that geekness to the net..HAHAHAHAHAH,that shit is funny and lame as fuck!!!! :p

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Shut up Dummy

Deuce,you fucking slutty ass tramp pussy bitch witta dick soft ass hoe ass shrimp pussy muthafuccka.Yo whole world revolve around BS,you wreak of it on a daily,You're the remains of a pimp n a hoe.You're nuthing but the waste of a good nut.You get bitched on the outs that why you express, try and impress on the net.YOU AINT no G or no C.You dream of being Gangsta......BLAH BLAH BLAH
Blah blah blah.....

I stopped readin' after that......I mean....Your a gangsta who makes Graphics right ?.....A gangsta that engages in cute little online competitions......A gangsta that ON QUOTE says...

Vamps I really enjoy reading your articles you write so eloquently
Your also that faggot who try's to Tax hoes Online right ?

Your that Bonafied THUG that takes females pictures and doctor's them all day then Jaccs off to em'

So ''Thuggin' outa control'' you on the corner with paccs of dry Product ?....lmao.....GET IT RIGHT AND KEEP IT RIGHT faggot.....Your Life revolves around computer's and day dreamin' On ''What It Could Be like If...'' regarding all these internet Hoes........Your friendless ass ain't goin' No where nicca....Unless it's a lunchline or welfare........

This bitch goes Bezerk for Online dating an' shit....So bad that....On several occasions Deuce considered throwin'his ass a asthma Pump to calm him down....You ain't shit but a street parasite ......Go take your daily ration's Of Jizz Potna....

Deuce already told you......I don't return convo with people I have classified nerds....Stop tryna undermine the Kid's Intellect by talkin' all tough darling.....

Oh and I fondled No ones Nuts Nicca...Get it correct......X-Raideds or Any other fool....

And Prodigy is My Favourite Rapper cuzz....And what ?....What the fucc relevance has that got to do with anything ? P got rap's for days....Everlastin' phrases.....Vocal Incinerator....Flows with pure Fluidity.......Don't even challenge that.

Deuce.....It is what It Is

C

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Deuce,I like yo lil shrimperoni ass...I enjoy reading ur posts.I always read from front to end....Yes,I'm a graphic artist.Pen and pixel is the GOd of this thang.Shemp is also an inspiration.I left what you want to do to go to school and try to better my skills.But the lifestyle will not let me go.It cut me short with only 6 months of schooling.I hate it!!! Just because I'm into graphics mean I'm no G...HAHAHAHHA :p
Shawty,I can spit literature off the top of my head to light yo ass for years.

Vamps I really enjoy reading your articles you write so eloquently
Yes,I said that.I enjoy good reading.I read a lot.I also read people and what I've read of you is pitiful.You should try to pick up a book on reality.Somethings about the consequences of the things you try 2 be...I've traded my life to helping shawties get away from that lifestyle.I try to stay positive but it seems to keep calling me back..I tell you dawg...Stop trying to be a plugged thug.Keep with what you got.GOD didn't put you on earth to be like you are.You are a smart fellow and you should try to direct your energy towards something positive.Gangs isn't about anything.Theirs gonna come a time where you'll have to answer to the things you say and do.Sorry to say,I've partly answered to some of things thingsI've done...And it crippled my life tremendously.You're a young guy.But to me turning 20 years old,you should start to act like it.I done shit that 80 year old men aint done and never experienced...You always end your replies with a gang symbol...Dont you know we're all brothers against a system that wants to detroy us.A system they designed and can steer it in any direction they please to.You have no power saying 2 Cs..That aint shit....Live life positive and to the fullest.Love what you do and you shall prosper from it..........1-love
Sporadic...

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
@Ragin....You ain't pulled no card..But uh...It's no concealin' the fact....I never courted in a set....But the Kid affliated himself with the Locals..AND dealt with the vast impurities that ame with it..payed my dues in installments plans for 19 years ...And this is how all this Shit came to being......It's many in my postion....One we all know...Lynch.....You know....So It happens.....As for the nonsense shit....Look at your screen name potna......extradited waccness...We both know that you REALLY ain't gay but why continue contaminate the board sayin' you are ?

Sporadicc.....As long as you make gay comments and gay threads...You expect me to applaud yo' ass ?......Man...I been tellin' Niccas cuzz....I'll speak my mind...I ain't steppin' on my own toes with it.....Creep in silence cuzzo.....

Deuce

Jan 25, 2003
Deuce said:
[bIt's many in my postion....One we all know...Lynch.....You know....So It happens.....As for the nonsense shit....i] [/B]

if you want my honest opinion about brotha lynch it would be that hes never touched a gun in his life and that hes a faggot and a bitch and he wont ever sell more than 15,000 units again. hes never put in any work in his life and doc holiday would whoop his bitch ass.

and yes i will go post this up on the siccmade forum if need be

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
i agree deuce i pulled your card and you came out and admitted that youre not a crip, so why do you continue to put "2 C's" or whatever nonsense you are typing
See Deuce,You got a man by the name of RaginHomosexual pulling yo card and you try to step to me..SMH.tsk,tsk,tsk....PI-TI-FUL!!! No more comment on this one...

It's no concealin' the fact....I never courted in a set
OMG!!! I cant believe this kid.You watch waaaayyyy 2 much TV.I cant believe you even stroke ur board to even type them letters.Dont you know niggaz getting they noodles blasted off they shoulders for shit like that.
you're the type that'll throw up a set while you're with your friends but when opposition step to you,you denounce what you so called claimed.You're less than a man and now it all make sense why you resort to the net to fulfill your fantasy...Keep ya fingertips stroking them keys son.I dont want to see you in the real world with that type of shit...

i payed my dues in installments plans for 19 years
On my dead folks head and on mine for this matter.I would've knocked yo top off for saying some shit like this..Niggaz lives coming up short and you speaking bout installments.Since when niggaz play this real shit like they renting a 80'inch TV from Rent-A-Center.YOU AINT NO STREET THUG DEUCEY SO JUICY!!! If you went to the pen they'll throw yo hair in some rollers,slap some make-up on you,make ya shave ya legs and fuck you on a daily basis.They'll prostitute yo ass in the pen!!! You aint even smelt the environment of the lifestyle you wished you lived...
And this is how all this Shit came to being
I totally agree.
I'll speak my mind..
Only on the net.Its shows.You talk shit like you right next to a fool you beefing with.This shit was made on the street,not the net.But as long as technology intervene with the productivity of humankind.Fools like you will continue to strive.Only in darkness though.You scared of the light.Its 2 real for you on this plain son...You're living on a different dimension,one full of fantasies and wishes.Realize what you are and you'll make it a long way.....

Sporadic,The humble one....... 7-4-14

Jan 25, 2003
Deuce said:
[payed my dues in installments plans for 19 years ...size][/color][/size][/i] [/B]
19 years? ok lets see if youre 19 years old, ill guess you were "crippin" when you were 16? so now you only can have been "affiliated" for 3 years.....but wait, youve been in Ireland for this last 1-2 years....so at most, you can have been "affiliated" for 1-2 years....quit acting like you were born into this shit that you can type about from the safety you get from being behind a computer screen

man i get offended and im not even a crip, i wonder what a real crip would say to you if you were talking this nonsensical bs

Nov 25, 2002
RaginHomosexual said:
.....man i get offended and im not even a crip, i wonder what a real crip would say to you if you were talking this nonsensical bs

lol.....I myself would just have ta say no comment cuz....
respect the game or c disrespected...

[QOUTE]Originally posted by Sporadic
Dont you know we're all brothers against a system that wants to detroy us.A system they designed and can steer it in any direction they please to[/QOUTE]
real talk......
sup Sporadic???

hey Kaveo....was craccin cuzzo??? holla at ya boy.....

Deuce....i aint got nuttin against you on a personal basis mayne....like i said....no comment cuz.....