Is X-Raided a Racist?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2003
^^^ Thanks for that clear up. And like I said I wasnt there so I dont Judge X-Raided if he did it then he deserves his time if not then free him. This is closed with me be cool.

Epidemic

Apr 18, 2003
good lookin loco.

last i heard he was a black gangster.
my bad, i should have cleared that up by saying that they looked at him as being black AND a gangster. an to the authorities, thats the worst ya could be. at least in my eyes how the authorities view it. racist ass cops these days

Nov 25, 2002
Um yeah Kav is white so i seriously doubt x would let a whiteman handle his business if he were racist....he talkin about Pete Wilson and all the other governmental white folks that held power and fucced him over.....i only hate white people that act like they are better than other races.....and are down for that white power bullshit.....

B

Blackjack 1577

italianstallion said:
i only hate black people who think they are really cool just because they are black.
What the fuck is that supposed to mean bitch? You prejudiced towards Black folks?

Found it!

We were talking about my best friend who is black & has in the past either been attracted to or been in a 'relationship' with a white dude. He says, "And I should express the fact that there is nothing wrong with that. I am so not a racist. White, black, brown, yellow, beautiful people come in all colors."

And he's not just saying that to sound politically correct either. He wouldn't just tell my any bullshit. He ALWAYS tells me the truth (even when he KNOWS I'm not gonna like it!).

Oh @epidemic...it's cool =)

Aug 25, 2003
^^^^ Thanks for the clear up. The reason I posted this was to ask a question and know that its been cleared up its all good. Oh yeah tell X-Raided next time you see him that the Verse he did on Regardless was one of the tightest verses I have heard in a while.

Epidemi c

Aug 25, 2003
^^^ Because my brain always hurts from class and then it hurts when I do homework. Iam a Microbiology major at College and sometimes I just dont remeber it, hahaha, your a cool person Locahontas.

Epidemic

Aug 25, 2003
Nice, What does the German underneath the line say. How did you meet X-Raided in the first place if I may ask?

Etwas Bezahlung für das Leben andere sterben für es. Ha ha

Epidemic