is this...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2006

which would be more valuble, this cd single or a vinyl single? i have the vinyl and just never see them on ebay. i bought the big bad wolf and cloudy-eye stroll off ebay a while back, and thought they might be bootleg, but i bought them anyways. i had Tech sign my cloudy eye stroll album at the vip in kc. i asked him not to give me shit cause i thought it might be bootleg. he took a good look and told me it was an origanal. he looked kinda shocked to see this. guess i got my moneys worth.

anyone know what kind of #'s that got pressed of these first few singles Tech had? cd's and vinyl, just kind of curious how many might be floating around.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Taking a guess, I would say that the Vinyl would be rarer in the sense that less people have them. I say that, because most listeners don't seem interested in Vinyl and it's mainly only DJs that mess with him. However in that same respect, the fact that more people may want the CD might suggest it's more valuable due to supply and demand.

Nov 14, 2002
How much will you guys pay for a SS vinyl? It's the single from their Urban whatever album... Mo Whiskey Mo Weed or some other horrible horrible shit.

I've got two of them.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Block Party.

And the Strange Store has vinyls of that single still up for $4.99 (their price for all the vinyl singles).