Is this MIDI Keyboard Controller any good?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
It depends what you trying to do I have an mpc 3000 and a motif rack and a yamahatx81z rack, for my controller i use a roland jp8000.Its hard to comment cause I need more info, I had a moog voyager but i returned it because i neede more then the one sound I could sequence and I didnt have the motif at the time.If I was in your shoes I would have bought a used keyboardeven an old programmable cause it still midi and plus it comes with some sounds you can tweek and use

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
As long as you got some type of synthesizer (software or hardware) hooked up to the interface you good to go. its tight you chose the 88key model cause the smaller m-audios get limited from time to time. Hit me up if ya have questions on sequencing or midi production. Shit your living in my hometown and i bounce up north to sonoma pretty often so leave me a privatemessage yaddimean? And dont be wasting too much time and money on that yowder up your nasal. GOOD LUCK