Is this GOOD or BAD? (the reason im chugging warm zimas)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Was this GOOD or BAD all in all?

• GOOD (hey you got to get a decent buzz)!

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • BAD (you shouldnt hve bought Skoal in front of the girl, and you shoudlnt over-anyalize a woman base

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Undecided. -or- I really dont care so ill pick this answer.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • You should have asked her to come drink warm Zima, pretned you want to buy her jewelry so you can hi

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I went to get gas. I had lost the gas card during the ride to the station. I searched the fuckin car for like 15 minutes. During the search i found 5 warm Zimas under the passenger seat. They were from last month when my boy and i got lost in the middle of Pennsylvania and decided to buy a case and drink it until we found our way back (8 hours of driving and drining we killed 19 Zimas lol). Well so now i have alchohol, and i find the card (which was driving me mad.) So then i run into a hot girl i know named Phayana. Right when i buy a can of Skoal. So there it is she prolly will always think of me having skoal in my mouth when she thinks of me. Also i had dog hair all in my tank top since i played with my dog 'fore i went out.

Now that im getting wasted on warm Zima, i think that Phayana wears so much fuckin jewelry (honestly like 5 chains, 8 rings, a huge silver cross charm, many earings) i think its good i dont get involved with girls like her. I would go broke having to buy her more gold and silver. Fuck that.

Did you read the directions for voting? Ha.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Damn, there was no box to click that said "I should have been chewing copenhagen longcut and drinking key ice, cuz i'm a yinzer"