Is there one artist or producer that everyone else seems to love, but you just don't?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
artist: tech n9ne. i like tech, it's jus i think erbody hypes him up 2 be shum bigga than he is. i think he got talent, but i think he average.
producer: big hollis. i dunno, jus cant really feel him like erbody else. i admit he got a few hits, but majority uv his shit jus sounds average and tha same.

fold.

May 8, 2002
Quinn-i think he cool but im not feelin him like most people on here are
dr dre- i HATE his beats, they all sound exactly the same and they all suck. i dont know if everyone on here like his shit but im talkin bout in general people say hes the best producer. he's weak as far as im concerned.

May 8, 2002
i like sum of his beats basically his old death row shit. but theres not really any beats of dre's i like right now. did he do that break ya neck busta rhymes beat? if he did then i like that. but thats it. plus mel man prbably doin all the work and dre just takin credit 4 it like he did wit daz back in the day.

May 18, 2002
I'm pretty sure Dre did that beat. Busta shouts out the Neptunes on that track, but I think Dre did it... because he tells it like this

Dre(paraphrasing): "Yo Busta! We were in the studio, and we were bobbin our heads so hard to this beat, we were practically breakin our fuckin necks. You should call this shit "Break Yo Neck.""

Pretty much a combo of what everybody else said...

Nickatina,Quinn and espeically Luni Coleone..BLAH!Also Messy Marv,I personally think hes weak...

And I agree about Hollis...if he does 1 or 2 beats on a cd...I can deal,But a whole album?I just cant dig it...

Tech N9na is coo cus he has a strong prescense on the mic...very confident.Lyrically he agerage,but content wise he has some good things to say...

May 10, 2002
NIKATINA, TECH 9, MESSY MARV, SICX (NEVER WAS TIGHT TO ME LIKE EVERYBODY PUMPS HIM UP TO BE), Loki, and First Degree

Thats all i can think of right now!!!

Jul 19, 2002
Winner: Dre is the most overrated person ever, don't get me wrong, the beats he put down (if HE is the one who puts them down) sound nice, basically, BUT I can only state that after listenin to 2001 for a day the cd grew old way too quik, I mean u liked some of the ideas, u smiled at Devin's appearance, but hey, after that I got a really good lp outta the case and bumped that. The same wit his new shit, it's just boring, not one beat u got keep listenin to.
Runner up: Timbaland - I didn't like one single track.
Honorable mention: Premo - he had some nice things, like Nas is.. or the Lady Of Rage tracks, but the majority of his cuts are just dull, I mean he takes a sample, even more during the chorus sequences, and that's it.

Cats I appreciate: Tyrone Wrice, Darryl Big D Harper, Khayree, Kurt Kobane Couthon, Quik, Step , N.O. Joe

Jun 1, 2002
Caput187um said:
Damn... I gotta ask you about Dre. Did you like beats like Still Dre, and Big Egos?

Just curious.
Well seeing is Scott Storch did the beat for "Still D.R.E." And he did the Beat for "F**K You" as well. I don't really think Dre is taking credit for these beats I just think people are confusing the word "Producer" with "Keyboard Programmer" Any body with a damn MPC and a Triton can make a beat(See also Swizz Beatz) but only a REAL producer can put it all together. Oh if you don't know who Scott Storch is you need to learn about him.

Folks I ain't feelin
Producer: Rick Rock.
Rap Artist: Snoop Dogg
R&B Artist: Musiq