is there any??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2006
so watchin the t9x dvd. i was wonderin. are there any rare videos of tech back in the days spittin like wen he used to beat on his chest and rhyme or any freestyles??damn i hope there is, that shit sounds like it was sickk!!

Feb 9, 2006
I HIGHLY doubt it. I dont think Tech was ever really filmed until he hooked up with Icy Rock... And even those videos are prob damn near impossible to come across... As far as I know anywayz.

Back then he wasnt even plannin on really bein a rapper, he was just doin it for fun so there wouldnt be any real reason to record himself... But WHO KNOWS. Maybe there are some floatin around somewhere...

Sep 26, 2002
While we on question about T9X...

Is there a clip of the roger troutman part where he's using the talk box for "twisted" and tech's girl calls and roger starts talkin with her using the talk box???
I looked on utoob but couldnt find it..... anywhere else i should look? i wanna show that bit to my friend but i dont know how to rip a DVD or rather how to just rip that part from the dvd or rather my dvd rom drive is fucked

Feb 11, 2006
in10city_131x said:
While we on question about T9X...

Is there a clip of the roger troutman part where he's using the talk box for "twisted" and tech's girl calls and roger starts talkin with her using the talk box???
I looked on utoob but couldnt find it..... anywhere else i should look? i wanna show that bit to my friend but i dont know how to rip a DVD or rather how to just rip that part from the dvd or rather my dvd rom drive is fucked
i got that