Is there any validity to those "work at home" programs?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2004
I found this website where you can order this package for $10, and it's a guide on how to work at home using your own business, and make insane amounts of money. I'm 22 and naive, and desperate for cash. But I have not signed up because I want some feedback on this stuff. $10 isn't a huge investment, but I want to see what everyone else thinks..

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
your better off just getting a part-time job...you are going to end up working full-time at home just to get paid part-time money. they probably going to have you stuffing and mailing catalogs or some other mindless, repetitive task...i say forget about it....but if you have little brothers and sisters you can exploit them as a source of cheap labor...i wouldn't do such a thing however i know people who have.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
DJ Mark 7 said:
about as valid as going to Bryman, Western Career College or DeVry and expecting a GREAT job when yer done
haha...you know your school is wack when you see a bunch of smiling minorities on the cover of the college catalog.

May 6, 2002
You get this book, offering jobs that you can do at home.
Most of those jobs require heavy down deposits to the company just to start. The smaller jobs dont, but thats is you want to be assembling dolls and shyt for 50 cents a piece.

Sep 28, 2004
Damn. Well, I had my hopes up but if it sounds too good to be true.... I should have known better but when you're hurtin for cash, you get all excited easily. Got an interview on Thursday though so... *crosses fingers* Someone said the whole online working for big bucks was a scam also. Besides, I need benefits. I need to see a doctor and I have to pretend to be healthy so I can get this job.

Sep 28, 2004
naner12 said:
it's valid alright .. they're getting rich at their houses while people pay them to learn how to get rich quick :dead:
Is that called a Pyramid Scheme?

Buy a book entitled: "How to make a lot of money!"

First page: Write a book entitled "How to make a lot of money" and then put it out for sale.

Second page: I can't believe you bought this book!

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
CannibalCrow said:
Damn. Well, I had my hopes up but if it sounds too good to be true.... I should have known better but when you're hurtin for cash, you get all excited easily. Got an interview on Thursday though so... *crosses fingers* Someone said the whole online working for big bucks was a scam also. Besides, I need benefits. I need to see a doctor and I have to pretend to be healthy so I can get this job.
shit, if you need benefits you should apply at those mail/corrier delivery services like UPS. you only work part time 4 hours a day and you get benefits.