Is there any homeboy rap worth listening?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2018
Check out Young Loc - South Sacramento Born N Raised, that's a dope homeboy album I slap from 09. Also, any of Ono Loco's albums and that Dee Cisneros - Son of a Gangsta all have slaps worth listening to IMO.

Props: dalycity650

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Ima check all these guys out. I catch myself just slapping woodie and big tone nowadays. Not that I’m bored of them but I know this rap game has other good artist to offer, just haven’t checked for anyone new. Even Lil Coner was dope; it’s unfortunate he doesn’t release any more projects.

Feb 1, 2018
Ima check all these guys out. I catch myself just slapping woodie and big tone nowadays. Not that I’m bored of them but I know this rap game has other good artist to offer, just haven’t checked for anyone new. Even Lil Coner was dope; it’s unfortunate he doesn’t release any more projects.
Check this link bro: https://world-g2.blogspot.com/

I've downloaded hella albums off this site, unfortunately its uploaded.net so you have to wait to download but it still got hella lists of artists/titles worth checkin out, been using it for a long minute. There's a Norte section you can navigate to in there as well.

Dec 11, 2006
Dee is the mf boy, i know the homie siccmadesyko @siccmadesyko doesnt feel the same hahaha but ima check dat shit out
I'll check it out. I'm not hater just haven't heard much on par of the people he raps with. I'm hoping dude gets better. I know his cuzzo so I am rootin for dude

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
I feel you on that. I noticed on Dee Cisneros’s new album that his lyrics were too simple on certain tracks. No type of word play or anything. Beats were cool tho