is there an answer to G.U.N.?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
G.U.N. - XIV til Eternity

Generations Of United Nortenos

One of the most controversial albums that ever came out. It was mainly Sir Dyno and the Darkroom Familia but it had some other homeboys on it. When it first came out all the Sam Goody and Musicland stores had the posters of it up. There was a HUGE surge of violence on the streets here. Sir Dyno was indicted because it was believed that all the money from the album was being given to the Nuestra Familia. It was also believed that it was released to promote unity among us(which it was and did.)

Apr 25, 2002
part 4

as for it being directed towards southern cali, not so much as its directed towards the surs Up North. They don't really mention any southern cali rappers. the only one I ever heard is when Duke is talkin about how he punked frost in salt lake city

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
FUCK YOU BITCH said:
You live in Berlin? You probably won't ever see it if I haven't when this shit is in my back yard.
i know, i know. that's why i stay in contact with peeps from the US who can hook me up with shit like that. it's sad though cause most of the albums i want can't be bought here in germany. i have to order them over the internet or find someone who is willing to trade in the states.

so noone really knows if this album exists or not. maybe it's really just a rumor.
thanks for the info guys!!

May 2, 2002
ANTHONYCG....THAT BANNED GANG STORIES PART 4...DOES THAT ALBUM HAVE ALL NEW TRACKS THAT WEREN'T ON THE OTHERS OR ARE THEY RECYCLED TRACKS...IF THEY ARE NEW...DO YOU HAVE THAT CD, IF SO WHAT'S UP WITH GETTIN A COPY??

Apr 25, 2002
oso i got that one right there, its sorta like a greatest hits, it has tracks from the first and second ones, and 3 new tracks.

as for it being directed towards southern cali, not so much as its directed towards the surs Up North. They don't really mention any southern cali rappers. the only one I ever heard is when Duke is talkin about how he punked frost in salt lake city
and on track one of banned gang stories duke ends his verse saying fuck lil rob shadow knightowl and kid frost

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
I remember at brownpride.com someone said that Payaso and the Dukes Click made that cd "Str8 Up Representing," and featured other rappers like Brownside on it, and that they diss Northern cities or something. The Dukes Click also dissed Ghetto Line by talking shit about Northern Ghetto Boyz. I havent heard the tracks, just read what people post over at that site.

@Unlieutenant
Try emailing the webmaster of Surenorap.com if they still sell it because they're the people who supposedly made it.

Sep 12, 2002
boulvard knights-

the song are you looking is on the boulvard knights - its called 187 darkroom and they talk shit about sir dyno, duke, crooked , lowdown, speedy locs. i have a sealed if you can to buy it. i yes there is S.u.r. . i talked to payaso(sureno rap) and he says they may releease it soon.