Is there a drinking thread?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
I still don't get how people type all crazy when they are "fucked up." I've been blacked out on here posting before and I didn't type shit like that.

I kind of think they do it on purpose so people think they are faded and laugh.

Like I'm pretty drunk right now and it has taken me longer then usual to type this but I don't have random letters/numbers in places and shit switched around.

Fuck ya'll, get on my level and learn to type correctly when drunk.
I think its about the 'feel' of your drunkenness

When youre fucked up to the point of ridiculous ass wilin out, shit happens

Ive been fucked up out my mind and typed fine

Other times Ive looked at the Sicc the next day and been like what the fuck was that

Jun 5, 2004
I still don't get how people type all crazy when they are "fucked up." I've been blacked out on here posting before and I didn't type shit like that.

Like I'm pretty drunk right now and it has taken me longer then usual to type this but I don't have random letters/numbers in places and shit switched around.

YE8A MAN I FEE8 U BRU8... BUT SOME TIME9S ITS SHIT LIKE WHEN U TOO GONE, 4 JUST SPIT SOME RAND5M ASS SH8,

Feb 14, 2004
i don't remember typing any of this. i woke up, got on here and saw that i did, and was like, "WTF i dont remember any of that".
well i have the say that the 9ers are going to be better this season. seems to me they have a better organization right now. i don't think the Raiders are going anywhere any time soon. they barely have a good QB, have no HB, barely any WR's, no D-fence, excpet that one CB. and the 9ers have an alright team right now. 9ers wont win NFC West any time soon, but they'll still be better then the Raiders.
the time i typed that was 3:46AM, i was gone off alot of alcohol, as usual.

Mar 12, 2005

cool

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
this shit is funny how many of yall sit online at midnight and 1am drinkin and shit.....lol.....

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I've hopped on here drunk a few times... sometimes when I get home drunk at 2 am I'll get on here before I pass out

I don't usually type like tweeze or anything... but I do type kinda fucked up

I just try to type really fast when I'm faded... end up fucking up and don't care enough to go back and check my spelling