Is there a different/better Tech N9ne Forum???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2006
This board is so censored. If it doesn't contain posts of what a small group of people want to talk about the thread gets locked. If it's something that was talked about a few months ago, we can't talk about it anymore cus it's an old topic. Jesus Crist! If you don't want to read a thread, don't click on it. If nobody wants to talk about it, it won't get bumped and it'll go away.

I mean, as long as it has to do with Strange music it should be ok. If you know it's a repeat board then why click on it? I just get tired of all the bitching that goes on here. If I want to hear bitching again I'll get back with my ex girlfriend. I agree that some things should be moderated (boards with mp3's and other shit like that *cough*M80*cough*), but not like this. Do you moderaters work for the government or what?

Take the stick out of your ass, this is the internet for crying out loud!

*waits for this board to get locked* Seriously though, is there a different/better Tech N9ne Forum???

Oct 20, 2003
hahaha you make alot of great points...lets review shall we

iam37one said:
This board is so censored.

Jesus Crist! If you don't want to read a thread, don't click on it. If nobody wants to talk about it, it won't get bumped and it'll go away.

I mean, as long as it has to do with Strange music it should be ok.

I just get tired of all the bitching that goes on here. Take the stick out of your ass, this is the internet for crying out loud!
ok now the answer to your question is no....but if you find one, let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.