is there a bay album,....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2006
that's my opinion too. i have slapped that album since a couple months after it came out. still listen to it on a regular basis. im surprised he didnt blow up with it. but is there one that can even come close? i mean...shiiiiitttttt

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
that's my opinion too. i have slapped that album since a couple months after it came out. still listen to it on a regular basis. im surprised he didnt blow up with it. but is there one that can even come close? i mean...shiiiiitttttt
My next favorite would be The Team...World Premier.....but it's a completely different type of album....and I liked it a lot cuz a lot of the lyrics they were rapping about was the shit i was doing at the time..... but still.... not on the same level.

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
Black C and Turf's albums both had a several skippable tracks....i only skip one on Jack Artists....and thats only cuz the voice on it got annoying after a while (beat still slaps)....forget what its called.

And I like Turf Talks last solo more than his first.

Jun 2, 2002
it sucked that jack artist leaked MONTHS (maybe a year?) before the actual release...it took away from the impact of the album. it's still one of the best bay cd's in a long time, but i feel like theres some better ones...its late and im faded, so im gonna have to think about it...but there's definitely a couple i like better...

Apr 23, 2006
mob figaz mob trial is better IMO

berner and jacka drought season isnt as good but still slappin

laroo's album is sick but i havnt listened enough to put it in this category