Is the Team broken up ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2006
they're just focusing on ther solos, i remember an interview where clyde said kaz and mayne were like brothers to him and their group will never break up and shit like that

Aug 7, 2003
da HYPHY pinoy said:
they're just focusing on ther solos, i remember an interview where clyde said kaz and mayne were like brothers to him and their group will never break up and shit like that
isnt that what every group says. since the early days of music too.

Mar 6, 2005
da HYPHY pinoy said:
Yukmouth said the samething about Numskull. I think the Team is over and I don't think we'll ever see another Team album. And I think Clyde Carson is too talented of an artist to be stuck in a rap group anyways.

Dec 13, 2006
www.stashonline.com
From STASH Magazine:

Why did you decide to go solo?
After the second album it got to the point where the group wasn’t like when we first started, everybody was going they separate ways. When we was selling CD’s out the trunk we was together everyday and if he had five dollars I had five dollars. It was like a family, but niggas grow up. We was 21-22 at the time, you can do that, but when niggas start getting 24-25 my money is my money and yours is yours. We still folks, it’s just I’m doin’ my thing, you doin’ yours. When I was going for the majors I felt it was time that niggas start focusing on they careers, ‘cause we not really making records like that. The Team album consists of my solo album and Kaz’s solo album. We just threw verses on each other’s songs and created the album. So I decided it was time to go solo.
Read the rest of Clyde Carson's interview > Clyde Carson: Solitary Theatrics

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
leftcoast415 said:
Kaz is sick too....I hope they make more albums together. And I hope Kaz doesn't sign to annoying ass Jazzy Pha
forreal man! every record ive heard with jazzy phe or however the fuck its spelled, has been some of the worst shit ive ever heard. he ruins everying he touches

Dec 2, 2004
infinityslump said:
forreal man! every record ive heard with jazzy phe or however the fuck its spelled, has been some of the worst shit ive ever heard. he ruins everying he touches
jazzy shit is wack, but thats where da $$$$$$$$ is

Jan 1, 2006
Clyde Carson's gonna blow up... Kaz Kyzah is okay on his solo route but where's Mayne Mannish in all this?!

I think these guys compliment each other when it comes to laying down a track. I miss the mixtapes these guys would put out.