IS THAT BIG OSO LOC AND FAT STEVE ANY GOOD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2007
If its really been confirmed that this fool really is steven then this fool speakin bout himself in the third person like a WWF wrestler haha...

these fag ass niggas on here crack me up i know fat steve real talk that nigga will slap all fakes the fuck up even oso fat steve got more love in the street then oso will ever have fat steve gets more love from osos hood then he does hahahahaha

Mar 2, 2005
ain't no problems. i just hear so much shit talkin about the album that i regret doin it in the first place..

and about the solo...it's been gettin pushed back just because of the fact that im not gonna rush nothin anymore. i put a release date of last year but i shouldn't have done that...all my other albums were rushed and thrown together. this album was completely done and put together by myself. nobody else had any input on how the album was being put together. it is my best work and i want to put out a quality product...if you pay money for a cd, you don't wanna feel that you got ripped off cause the album was rushed and put together sloppy and filled with recycled shit. "OSO GANGSTA" is a true solo album. i got two features. BIG RHINO and N SANE...that's it. the rest of the album is me, myself and I. so what you're gonna get is me pure and uncut all the way through. the production, the flows, the whole feel of the album is crazy. so to everyone waiting on the album just know that i'm putting together an album you will have no regrets in purchasing. a classic!
Sounds like Just Another Day album =)

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
hahaha....so what really cracked, sumbody catch a muthafucka up if you would......i know his shit is bunke but i see that aint all of it...