is that babe reg in locc2dabrain?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
!!!

Oh, and anybody that dont think thatz Hyst iz just tripn!

Funny, Msane was supposed to do that verse, but he waz locd up at the time of recordin, so he wasnt able

Dont matter. Anyway u slice or splice it, that trac iz still of the hingez knocn the fucn floor. & HYST comez str8 az an eF YOU with 2 c'z

Kabol

N

Napalm

THe one before Lynch Is fuccin Reg listen to that and listne To welcome to your own death. FINAL

NAPALM

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Napalm has inhaled too much of himself.
LOL He said:
"Is fuccin Reg listen"
"FINAL"

LMAO@thiz dude. Dude, calm down. Look, Gimi haz been here for more than a year. Kalibah haz been here for yearz. I have been here...I dont wanna say it :Embarrassed: lol The point iz, there are some issuez that weve heard argued over and over again and KNOW the reslove. I mean, you can take our word for it, man. We arent ignorant.

Oh, and dont start a thread about "So, whatz everyonez favorate Lynch song?" That would be a bad idea

Latzzz......
lil fella

Kabol

May 11, 2002
If it is infact hyst someone should of told zagg to say his name on the verse where she says who's all on the song. Instead of saying babe reg's name it would have saved a whole lot of people a whole lot of confusion.

Aug 26, 2002
gimmi sum has been herrrrre since the days of Roloc, I've been reading this board when AWB was a pup...........i'm also most 23 , and I started coming herre when I was in high school ........................I know most of the answers

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
gotta say
Comin off that high it's that double-set rapped around some funk in the trunk
I got the mossberg pump and bout' to jack a punk
And when that siccness hits I'm like a new stage
Watch my back, hit the dank, load the gat, make the grave
Twelve midnight, my niggas on the stroll,
Mr. Doc, Baby Reg, Brotha Lynch, Big Dan
We bout' to roll ridin deep hella high so nigga peep this,
Take ya glock off safety turn around and hit the street
When I got the milli pictured in my head
Ain't no stoppin cuz the devil said I'm halfway dead
What can I say got them evil thoughts fillin' up my Head locc to the brain
On that insane tip E-B-K everyday
The block-style bitch smokin' dank
With my braids in my hair and I'm riding on a full tank
My nine on the side going Both ways,
Peel a niggas cap and then I'm sideways
This is the first time i herd Zagg, and i still think this is the hardest verse she ever came with. Her voice and the speed of her flowin along with the beat just works perfect.

EVER since Zagg came with that verse.....i have bumped her musicc........i didnt believe in females rappin until i heard Zagg with that verse.
Till this day...Zagg is still the only female rapper that gets bumped in my shit.

And that verse flows so sicc with that beat...it makes bones chatter.
Zagg........please come with more siccness shit....
it makes us all feel better.

@YOUNGNUTT
i have been hear for years as well......

some vetts are still hear...

d-locc

N

Napalm

I been on the boards for a minute but only on Siccmade Manson Mind and Faherinheit.

NAPALM-Its Reg

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
I came on from the Black Market site bacc in '97. I remember cause I moved to CO in Feb 97 and had a homie in Ft Collins that had a tight-ass computer and got me on-line for the first time. I would stay at hiz crib whole dayz and would DL unreleased 2Pac tracz and find everythin I could about Lynch Hung and related artistz. Thatz how I stumbled across BMRz website, and got infected here. Dam, it seemz like a lifetime ago. A lot has changed, but the feel iz very much the same sometimez.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I AGREE

ITS LIKE...THEY JUST GAVE ZAGG ALL THE SUCC ASS BEATS AND POOR OVERALL PRODUCTION....

LIKE NO ONE FROM SICCMADE INVESTED PROPERLY IN THE ALBUM....THATS WHY IT FLOPPED....

BUT I DID BUY IT.........ITS NOT WORTH THE 14 BONES

D-LOCC

Apr 25, 2002
There are some serious fuckin dumbasses on here. That is NOT Babe Reg....u should be able to tell just by his voice. This subject was resolved a long ass time ago....but every so often some newbie comes along talkin bout, "no dude, its Reg...I know my shit man!" It is HYST on Loc2DaBrain and Welcome 2 Your Own Death. BABE REG IS NOT ON ANY SONG IN SEASON OF DA SICCNESS. Got it? Listen to "Fucc Yo Side" on Setripn Bloccstyle....the first person who spits is REG. So compare "Fucc Yo Side" with "Loc2DaBrain" and "Welcome 2 Your Own Death"....notice how the verses u think are Babe Reg are in a TOTALLY DIFFERENT VOICE? That should be your first clue that its a different person. :rolleyes:

May 11, 2002
So once again I pose the question why does Zagg mention Babe Reg's name in her verse? Why didn't she say hyst instead? Explain that one oh wise one